Password reset or Hacking my Copenhagen wheel

ledgeroad

Region
USA
Superpedestrian is not returning my requests for password reset. Have attempted to contact them 6 times over the past 3 months. Does anyone have a phone number I can call? Barring that I'm wondering how to hack the unit so I can just get it to power my bike. Thanks much!

Superpedestrian is not returning my requests for password reset. Have attempted to contact them 6 times over the past 3 months. Does anyone have a phone number I can call? Barring that I'm wondering how to hack the unit so I can just get it to power my bike. Thanks much!
Hi, I was an early adopter and crowd funding supporter. I live in Boston and I decided to support them because the company was only a mile or so have some bad news for you. The company no longer makes the Copenhagen Wheel. Believe it or not, they are now only making scooters/skateboards and they’re selling only to fleets of 500 or more. I just made another post about this same topic and I pondered at the end of it. What kind of company needs 500 skateboards electric or otherwise? you won’t do much good trying to call them. In the music, business musicians, such as myself often do volunteer beta testing for new companies and so forth we just do it to move the whole scene forward so I had that kind of volunteer ethic with Superpedestrian.. I was a “ friend of the company” so to speak. I would lend my bike for demonstration is at my local bike shop and I even broke her to deal between my bike shop and the company so they had a place where they could sell the wheels and service them, and never amount to anything, however and by the time anything could’ve happened, the company decided to make and once again I have to laugh skateboards. Let me ask you a question. what do you mean? Why a password reset? I don’t believe I ever heard of that and I certainly never did it or you sure you need to contact them? I had a heckuva time trying to get information on buying a new charger. They wanted to sell me a new charger for $125 and I was like yikes! Then I found half the charger and had to email three or four times to get the SKU number and the proper information to get the type of cable that goes from the outlet in the wall into the charger itself, when you talk about a password reset are you talking about kidding and using a new email because when I login the only password I need is the password for my email account. But in any event I’m gonna step away from this post and try to dig down and get you the information that you need. I think you’ll have better luck with email .

Hi, I was an early adopter and crowd funding supporter. I live in Boston and I decided to support them because the company was only a mile or so have some bad news for you. The company no longer makes the Copenhagen Wheel. Believe it or not, they are now only making scooters/skateboards and they’re selling only to fleets of 500 or more. I just made another post about this same topic and I pondered at the end of it. What kind of company needs 500 skateboards electric or otherwise? you won’t do much good trying to call them. In the music, business musicians, such as myself often do volunteer beta testing for new companies and so forth we just do it to move the whole scene forward so I had that kind of volunteer ethic with Superpedestrian.. I was a “ friend of the company” so to speak. I would lend my bike for demonstration is at my local bike shop and I even broke her to deal between my bike shop and the company so they had a place where they could sell the wheels and service them, and never amount to anything, however and by the time anything could’ve happened, the company decided to make and once again I have to laugh skateboards. Let me ask you a question. what do you mean? Why a password reset? I don’t believe I ever heard of that and I certainly never did it or you sure you need to contact them? I had a heckuva time trying to get information on buying a new charger. They wanted to sell me a new charger for $125 and I was like yikes! Then I found half the charger and had to email three or four times to get the SKU number and the proper information to get the type of cable that goes from the outlet in the wall into the charger itself, when you talk about a password reset are you talking about kidding and using a new email because when I login the only password I need is the password for my email account. But in any event I’m gonna step away from this post and try to dig down and get you the information that you need. I think you’ll have better luck with email .
Hi, why don’t you try emailing [email protected] and address your concerns to Maiar from the support team. I gave him a heads up so hopefully you’ll be able to get what you need. Good luck! And if you think of it, please respond and let us know what happens and tell us about password reset

Anyone else having problems logging in? I have emailed Mason at superpedestrian and he said the server is down.
Can’t use my wheel at the moment, been locked out for 3 weeks.

Anyone else having problems logging in? I have emailed Mason at superpedestrian and he said the server is down.
I'm having trouble. The App logged me out yesterday and I can't log back in. What is your contact email for superpedestrian? Everything I can find is dead.

I'm having the same problem: the app logged me out sometime between Friday (3/24/2023) afternoon and Saturday morning (3/25/2023) and won't let me log back in, reset my password, or log in with Facebook or Google. I emailed the "[email protected]" address I found on this page on Saturday afternoon and explained the problem. The response came this morning: "The Copenhagen Wheel platform and servers have been down for the past few weeks. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding with us as we attempt to fix this issue. Even though this beloved product has been discontinued by Superpedestrian since 2020, we are still trying to do everything we can to provide support for Wheel enthusiasts. We have an update for you--our engineering team is hard at work fixing the platform and hopes to have the Copenhagen Wheel servers back up very soon!"

If the company doesn't want to support the product any more, I wish they would remove the app's login requirement for owners to use their wheels. I don't consider myself a "Wheel enthusiast" so much as a person who paid $1500 for a transportation product around five years ago, and I expect to get at least a few more years of use out of it. There's nothing wrong with the wheel itself, just the app.
Maybe the more support requests they get, the faster they'll resolve the issue?

Hello, I have the same problem since today with the Copenhagen wheel !
I've tried also to create a new login, uninstall/re-install the app, restart the phone, nothing works!
No way to go farther than the login page on the app. And therefore, no way to turn on the assistance of the wheel ! Poor App.
Any idea to by-pass the app and get the wheel simply working when the main switch is turned on ?
Thanks for your support.

They have worked a fix with the server and I am back up and running. Give it a go, if you log in ok and it doesn’t connect then send them an email and Mason should be able to help.
They sorted me out.
Great service considering that they don’t get a penny for support now.
I threw a few bucks into United Way to pay it forward. Suggest you all do the same.

Nice, it works also nicely again.
It would be nice that they give the trick to by-pass the app in order we can turn on the wheel without the app.
It's not the best option that we (users) have to rely on their server status.
Best,

Back