Kona Dew-E vs. ECOCO?

EmilyRides

I've been cycling for years and am interested in the Kona Dew-E or the ECOCO as my first E-bike. Aside from styling differences, I compared the specs and geometry of the two bikes and only see one real difference, the standover height. Obviously the ECOCO is a step-thru and the Dew-E a higher step. My inseam is 1" longer than the standover of the Dew-E (size Small, I'm a shrimp). Would it make more sense to go with the ECOCO for that reason? I don't have any problem stepping over a top tube now, as I am still pretty flexible, but at 61, I'm not getting any younger.

Any other differences between these two models I'm not seeing in the spec sheet? Thanks in advance.

Just bumpin this as I somehow ended up looking up the Kona CoCo and found it is only 30 lbs. Quite light and the components look decent. 2 grand US is a little more than I would pay, but would probably be interested at $1500...

Absolutely no way that bike weighs 30#. Out of curiosity I looked it up - manufacturer doesn't list weight that I could see, one retailer listed 46# which sounds right. Likely the non-ebike version weighs ~30#.

Absolutely no way that bike weighs 30#. Out of curiosity I looked it up - manufacturer doesn't list weight that I could see, one retailer listed 46# which sounds right. Likely the non-ebike version weighs ~30#.

Somehow I ended up at a review that claimed 30 lbs. The link I posted shows 46. Ok, maybe I have had a martini!

Back