In need of Stromer ST1 Display

DavidRvR

Region
USA
Does anyone have a LCD Display for a ST1 they have laying around they are not needing?

I ordered one but not sure about its source so looking for a backup position.

Last piece of my puzzle so the bike can be ridden again.. Thanks

Anyone have any leads? Seem to be all out all over the internet but one place that doesnt deliver to USA (figure that one out)

Are you referring to old or new ST1? I have an old ST1, the display works, had a wheel incident, and if bike is not repairable, I may have the extra display. Will know in the next week if you are still looking.

I did finally find one online.. Not sure if its old or new.. 36v if that helps.. Hope you are able to get it fixed.. Wife loves hers

Glad you found one, still waiting on parts to see if this can be repaired.
I also have an ST5, handles very differently than my 10 year old ST1, love them both.

Are you referring to old or new ST1? I have an old ST1, the display works, had a wheel incident, and if bike is not repairable, I may have the extra display. Will know in the next week if you are still looking.
Hi there, This might be a long shot, but do you still have the extra display for a Stromer ST1? My screen cracked and I'm looking for a replacement. Please let me know if you're willing to sell me yours. Thank you!

Colleen, this is likely a silly question, but might you still have the old display? Stromer no longer has these. Would love to purchase it if you still have it. Thank you.

Back