What model and color is your E-Lux?

MarkP

Hey.
What color is your E-Lux? I've ordered a orange Tahoe.

It was a toss up between the orange and gun metal? Has anyone seen either color in person?

Here is my new E-Lux! Compared to my RAD Rover purchase the E-Lux purchase was seamless. Ordering process was excellent, arrived in perfect condition and went together perfect.

I ordered the Tahoe from Sam at Electric Bicycle Center - Fullerton CA. Sam was very helpful. Very please with my purchase.
upload_2016-6-28_11-1-0.png

pretty bike!

Thanks Vincent. I really like the E-Lux. I guess the brand is still pretty much west coast. Maybe as time goes by the brand will become more widespread.

Mine is sure getting a lot of complements. :)

It is a very comfortable, very well made bike. Easy to operate too!

its a neat looking bike

i looked up the website real quick and it seems like they have big batteries and big motors on them, cool

Hey.
What color is your E-Lux? I've ordered a orange Tahoe.

It was a toss up between the orange and gun metal? Has anyone seen either color in person?
The gun metal is absolutely beautiful. The paint really looks high end. The bicycle is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks ramblinman67, I love my E-Lux Tahoe. It was a hard decision on the gun metal or the orange. When I purchased the bike I had never seen one close up, so I went with the orange.

I am not sure how many of the nice bikes have been sold. There is very little activity on this forum.

Do you have any pics?

I have the gunmetal Tahoe. Love it! My wife has the Newport. Does anyone have any thoughts on the new big battery for the Tahoe?

I see the 48v 20ah battery is available. Anyone know what the price is on this battery?

I also see (from their website) the Tahoe now appears to has a taillight and quick release front wheel.

I was quoted 775 with shipping for the 20 AH battery from Jerry at the Costa Mesa store. I have the 16 and it serves me well but it was getting very very low when we did the river mountain loop..the ENTIRE loop ...for the first time..at night. Not a great decision

I got my Tahoe in September of 16 and I was told it was one of the first if not the first with a tail light but no quick detach front. I don't see that on the website

Hi all I live in OC area with some tough hills does the E Lux handle them well? I am looking for power and comfort and safety. I appreciate your thoughts. I am 58 and I want to get away from using my car for short distances and also use it on trails on weekends.

Here is my new E-Lux! Compared to my RAD Rover purchase the E-Lux purchase was seamless. Ordering process was excellent, arrived in perfect condition and went together perfect.

I ordered the Tahoe from Sam at Electric Bicycle Center - Fullerton CA. Sam was very helpful. Very please with my purchase.
View attachment 6673

Nice choice! I got the Tahoe Sport in orange and love it. It gets a ridiculous amount of comments.

Got mine back in mid May and so far have about 1100 miles on it. Love this thing.

I picked up a Malibu Stepthru GT last week. So far I love it!

Attachments

• 27D6C122-B00A-43D6-81AD-9F6091033DC9.jpeg
    27D6C122-B00A-43D6-81AD-9F6091033DC9.jpeg
    558.5 KB · Views: 449
Back