How can I disable the Cruise control on the Yolin YL80C LCD?

gadgetqueen

Region
USA
I am able to turn off the PAS, when i want throttle only, by detaching the wire near the pedal, another thing that this controller wont let you do via settings.
Now I need the cruise control to be disabled. Cruise control engages after a few seconds etc.
Thanks

I am able to turn off the PAS, when i want throttle only, by detaching the wire near the pedal, another thing that this controller wont let you do via settings.
Now I need the cruise control to be disabled. Cruise control engages after a few seconds etc.
Thanks
The word "cruise" or the phrase "cruise control" is not in the Yolin YL80C manual. I don't think you are using that term correctly. PAS engages after a few pedal cycles. Is that what you are referring to?

Last edited:
No, not the PAS. I know that engages as usual after you pedal. But after you maintain speed for a few seconds bike will be fixed (without pedal or throttle) at that speed until you hit the breaks etc.

How to disable that.

No, not the PAS. I know that engages as usual after you pedal. But after you maintain speed for a few seconds bike will be fixed (without pedal or throttle) at that speed until you hit the breaks etc.

How to disable that.
You can't change that through the Yolin display. Just hit either brake lever to "disengage". However, my XC100 does not act the way yours does--it does not maintain it's speed when not pedaling.

This section of the manual may offer some help. I have not played with this setting so can't say for certain.

Booster sensor sensitivity setting
SCN stands for the sensitivity of the booster sensor; the setting range is 2-9, where 2 is the highest
sensitivity and 9 is the lowest sensitivity; use the UP / DOWN button to add / subtract the setting,
and press the ‘i’ key to confirm and enter the power sensor proportional parameter setting
interface. The display's factory default value is 2.

Thanks
Hi gadgetqueen,

On my ebike that uses the Yolin YL80 LCD Display (Eahora X7 Plus), I am able to turn on or off the "cruise control" option by holding the Plus/Up button. If the "Heart rate" icon is displayed, the cruise control is enabled.
And of course you know that if you hold the throttle for several seconds, you will hold that speed. (Cruise Control Mode)

Question:
Could you explain when you want throttle only you have "detached the wire near the pedal" (Your Cadence Sensor)?
When you could go to the highest PAS Setting, and have both maximum throttle and pedal assistance. ( Just trying to be of assistance)

Anyway, I hope this was helpful!

Happy Trails

Back