Display on 750LF

sdav834

Region
USA
Just got my Rattan 750LF. Does anybody know the make and model of this display? Came into some parameters in the display which is not in the manual. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210123_131947.jpg
    20210123_131947.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 572
Just got my Rattan 750LF. Does anybody know the make and model of this display? Came into some parameters in the display which is not in the manual. Thanks.
Found it. It's on their website but instructions are not the best as it's in Chinglish. Wish someone here can translate in better English.

I think my wheel diameter is not correct. Have hardly used it and it shows 12 plus miles, but can't get to that parameter to change it.
1614665407133.png

I think you can understand this , if they have not hidden the advanced parameter setting menu , you can modify the value like this.

Well, I checked the Ld is correct, but the odometer reading still seem very imprecise. Thanks for the help.

Well, I checked the Ld is correct, but the odometer reading still seem very imprecise. Thanks for the help.
Well, I made it a point to double check riding at a distance of a mile from point to point. It was pretty close.
With 24 plus miles on the odometer, the display was still showing 5 bars, but power was definitely decreasing, it was barely moving at 6 mph @ power lever 7. It was showing 1 bar on the battery itself. I will have to reconfigure the VOL on the display, as the default settings are definitely inaccurate. I charged it up last night and with a voltmeter, it was 54V fully charged. Before charging, it was 39V.
My new configuration will be as follows:
5 bars: 54.0V
4 bars: 50.5V
3 bars: 47.0V
2 bars: 43.5V
1 bar: 40.0V.
Will see how it goes

Well, I made it a point to double check riding at a distance of a mile from point to point. It was pretty close.
With 24 plus miles on the odometer, the display was still showing 5 bars, but power was definitely decreasing, it was barely moving at 6 mph @ power lever 7. It was showing 1 bar on the battery itself. I will have to reconfigure the VOL on the display, as the default settings are definitely inaccurate. I charged it up last night and with a voltmeter, it was 54V fully charged. Before charging, it was 39V.
My new configuration will be as follows:
5 bars: 54.0V
4 bars: 50.5V
3 bars: 47.0V
2 bars: 43.5V
1 bar: 40.0V.
Will see how it goes
O yeah. Above setting is definitely better than the default.

This was not in the instructions that I have for the display.
I actually held the "+" and the "light" buttons at the same time and a setting that looks like "AC" comes up. It has a setting of either 0 or 1 for the ACf parameter. Does anybody know what this is for?
I too had to change the wheel diameter in the settings to 20" on my LM750 in order to get close to the actual speed. I matched it with my shown GPS speed which apparently is correct. I paced this with a friend in their car. However, now I realize that this bike, which is rated for 28 mph, is only topping out at 22 mph. Does anybody know how to make this thing run at the correctly specified speed? (or better...) There is a speed limit parameter, but it appears to do nothing when I set it to the maximum of 50 kph.
Thanks.

It is supposed to be 28 mph. At least that is what the specifications state in just about any ad I see for it.
What am I doing wrong???

1616419799604.png

This was not in the instructions that I have for the display.
I actually held the "+" and the "light" buttons at the same time and a setting that looks like "AC" comes up. It has a setting of either 0 or 1 for the ACf parameter. Does anybody know what this is for?
I too had to change the wheel diameter in the settings to 20" on my LM750 in order to get close to the actual speed. I matched it with my shown GPS speed which apparently is correct. I paced this with a friend in their car. However, now I realize that this bike, which is rated for 28 mph, is only topping out at 22 mph. Does anybody know how to make this thing run at the correctly specified speed? (or better...) There is a speed limit parameter, but it appears to do nothing when I set it to the maximum of 50 kph.
Thanks.
Can you take a photo about that setting interface? I don't think they have a "ACf" parameter options.

I can when I get back home. I checked the photos on my phone but out of all the ones I took, I did not take a photo of that screen.
I'll post it later this evening. I am to understand it is a YL80C display interface.

Hi guys, I got a new 750 and have been playing with the PAS settings as the defaults (1-3) were too fast for me. I changed it to 1-5 with 10%, 20%, 50%, 75% and 100% respectively. I don't want a lot of assist in PAS 1 and 2, but enough to know "it's there". I did notice, however, that when doing this, the throttle output also diminishes. On PAS 1 if I only use the throttle, I only get about 10mpg... I need to set the PAS to higher levels to get the throttle to get me up to 20+mpg. I know other bikes don't behave like this and they have full power on the throttle regardless of the power limits set for the PAS levels. It feels contradicting to have to set PAS to a very high power level in order to up to the top speed on full throttle. Has anyone else had the same experience? Are there other settings that need changing other than assigning higher power percentages to the PAS limits?

Hi guys, I got a new 750 and have been playing with the PAS settings as the defaults (1-3) were too fast for me. I changed it to 1-5 with 10%, 20%, 50%, 75% and 100% respectively. I don't want a lot of assist in PAS 1 and 2, but enough to know "it's there". I did notice, however, that when doing this, the throttle output also diminishes. On PAS 1 if I only use the throttle, I only get about 10mpg... I need to set the PAS to higher levels to get the throttle to get me up to 20+mpg. I know other bikes don't behave like this and they have full power on the throttle regardless of the power limits set for the PAS levels. It feels contradicting to have to set PAS to a very high power level in order to up to the top speed on full throttle. Has anyone else had the same experience? Are there other settings that need changing other than assigning higher power percentages to the PAS limits?
It appears the bikes may be coming to us with varying default settings. Mine came with 1-5 as default. 1 was set at 50% and 5 was set at 96%. I felt that 50% was a bit too much as well and I tried 25% which was then way too low. It would kick in relatively hard but then immediately back off. I had trouble balancing it since the bike is so "top heavy" with a rider. And I don't weigh a lot, only about a buck seventy five.
I ended up at 45% for #1 and cruising around at about 8-10 mph at that setting regardless of using throttle or the pedal cadence sensor without any pedaling pressure. So if yours came default at 1-3 then the defaults are per bike and apparently not a "standard". Did you get a LF or LM model? I also noticed a variation in model numbers which I don't understand. I have a LM750 from my understanding, but the invoice states 750W. I'm curious to what the "W" stands for.
Did you reset to defaults ever? I'm curious to see if it defaults back to 1-3 or what... mine defaulted back to 1-5.

It appears the bikes may be coming to us with varying default settings. Mine came with 1-5 as default. 1 was set at 50% and 5 was set at 96%. I felt that 50% was a bit too much as well and I tried 25% which was then way too low. It would kick in relatively hard but then immediately back off. I had trouble balancing it since the bike is so "top heavy" with a rider. And I don't weigh a lot, only about a buck seventy five.
I ended up at 45% for #1 and cruising around at about 8-10 mph at that setting regardless of using throttle or the pedal cadence sensor without any pedaling pressure. So if yours came default at 1-3 then the defaults are per bike and apparently not a "standard". Did you get a LF or LM model? I also noticed a variation in model numbers which I don't understand. I have a LM750 from my understanding, but the invoice states 750W. I'm curious to what the "W" stands for.
Did you reset to defaults ever? I'm curious to see if it defaults back to 1-3 or what... mine defaulted back to 1-5.
Hi Lyndo... I actually have the Fat Bear 750s and it came with a default of 1-3 PAS with 33, 66 and 100% respectively. I'm going to guess that the 750W on your invoice refers to 750 "W"atts.
I'm really curious if the speed on your throttle would be 'set back' or limited if you configured your PAS level 1 to not more than 10%, set PAS 1 on your controller and then use throttle only (no pedals). What top speed do you get with these settings?

Back