Show us your Cell Phone Holders

Mr Miyagi

Region
USA
City
OC SoCal
Post up your cell phone holder ideas and suggestions here.
I’m looking for a way to attach the phone to the bars to utilize the maps
and access my music on the cruise...Thanks all!

Plenty of threads with people's views already. Use the search function and search for Quadlock. Many members use them, but there are lots of members who use other stuff as well. If there was one major thread I would point you to it, but there are multiple threads.

Personally, I use the Quadlock and I really think it's a great product.
Good luck!

Thanks RandallS, The Quadlock is at the top in my search for a clean solution.
I'll keep searching. Ride safe...

you know our bikes and their controllers are as dumb as a post, our control screens could easily Bluetooth with our phones and display directly navigation and directions, they could open garage doors, they could charge the bike to be ready just prior to our programmed departure if only manufacturers would invest in a few good programmers to improve the tech within the display screen
I recently had a e-bike controller fail , called the seller and discussed what happen just prior to the failure so the seller sent me a new screen which didn’t work so he sent a throttle which didn’t work so then he sent a front light which didn’t work then he sent a Pas sensor which did work I suffered through a month of no working bike he suffered multiple financial loss all because our bike control systems are dumb as a post, the system needs at a minimum to be able to self diagnose.
What was the question?
I keep my phone in my pocket just don’t want mine up front.
Cheers

1610163119691.jpeg

Here is the n/c cell phone holder delivered with the Cheetah, it’s all aluminum and stainless holds phone vertically or horizontally I won’t use it but I like how it works

Attachments

• 8A6B13D5-F53E-4BE6-9CDB-82977FF1CC6D.jpeg
    8A6B13D5-F53E-4BE6-9CDB-82977FF1CC6D.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 361
  • 14F8B11B-711F-469D-9028-7FB275BC3CD2.jpeg
    14F8B11B-711F-469D-9028-7FB275BC3CD2.jpeg
    465.3 KB · Views: 361
I'm with you... I prefer my phone in a bag on the top bar near the stem. Still easy to see the screen and much better protection god forbid you crash or even for unexpected rain.
I can see my self flying off the path and into the woods.. and I know my phone will still be there 🙃
And there’s no way for it to work itself loose and fly off which I had happen once.

I use the belt clip holder that came with my OtterBox protective phone case. I screwed a RAM ball mount to the back and use these RAM parts to attach it to the bars. Simple, very flexible, sturdy, snaps in and out with two fingers and cost around $20.
P1070991.JPG ramb201a.jpg ramb202_img2.jpg ramb231zinc_img2.jpg

I don't use my phone when riding.

View attachment 82528
I used to do the same as when I ride I don't like distracted, disturbed or found.
A few years ago on a first ride on a sunny day after a long winter I went on what I thought was going to be just a quick ride around the park.. 3 miles at most.
The day was so beautiful that I just kept going and ended up 4 towns away and 15+ miles away from home. Of course as soon as I turned around I got a flat. No tube, money, phone or even water for that matter. Close to 3 hours walking home I thought to myself several times. .. You should always have your phone with you.. Off, but with you.

Mine mostly gets used to communicate with my watch biking app or operate my GoPro. I don’t ever touch it while riding.

This works fine. You need to make sure and get the version that fits your exact phone and if you use a thick rubber case like an Otterbox they have one for that as well. Got it off amazon. I don't always use it but if I want to look at my phone's GPS and maps it is handy. I don't think I'd use this style holder without my thick rubber case. I'd worry about clamping those pawls around a phone with no case.

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 5.59.09 PM.png

Thank you all very much for your input. After a super long search I’ve selected the Quad Lock and I’m really happy with it’s clean and simple install. It places the maps, GPS and music right at my fingertips and at a glance. Just another personal choice much like everything else on my Cheetah.

QS6lHp2.jpg

pXLnhNC.jpg

Thank you all very much for your input. After a super long search I’ve selected the Quad Lock and I’m really happy with it’s clean and simple install. It places the maps, GPS and music right at my fingertips and at a glance. Just another personal choice much like everything else on my Cheetah.

QS6lHp2.jpg

pXLnhNC.jpg
Quad Lock rules!

Back