Genze Error Code ‘F’

B Conner

Hey Court,
I have a Genze e102. When I turn on the controller, for the first 10 sec all is well. Then in the pedal assist area of the display, it changes to ‘error F, and motor will not work.
Battery is fully charged, works in my partner’s bike; with battery from partner’s bike I get the same error code ‘F.’ Any thoughts? No response from Genze, yet. Please help me get back on my eBike! Thanks,
Barrett

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 644
I have the exact same issue. Did you find a solution? I'm trying to get a response from Genze support now. Nothing yet.

I also have a Genze e102. Similar situation (10 sec all well, then error and no power assist) but I got an Error 6. We called the local authorized Genze bike repair (which we found by going to https://www.genze.com/how-to-buy/) and they were able to tell us the meaning of the error code (power cable not connected correctly) and tell us which cable to look at. It looked fine, but we tightened the connections and that got the power running. I recommend calling a local Genze repair business if you're not getting a reply from Genze. Based on my Googling, Genze is not that responsive. Good luck!

Hey Court,
I have a Genze e102. When I turn on the controller, for the first 10 sec all is well. Then in the pedal assist area of the display, it changes to ‘error F, and motor will not work.
Battery is fully charged, works in my partner’s bike; with battery from partner’s bike I get the same error code ‘F.’ Any thoughts? No response from Genze, yet. Please help me get back on my eBike! Thanks,
Barrett
Hey there. Did you get a solution on this? Got the same control panel and also getting that "F" Error. Thanks.

Hi all,
Just in case anyone has an error code problem. I had an error code of 15, and Mike Majors, owner of The Electric Bike Shop in Sacramento, Calif. Told me it was the- Motor Controller/Display Communication Malfunction.
So I am sure he could help you. I have a 6 year old 101 sport.
Ok, keep looking up! Ken.

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem with my C600 display. What is that Error "F"? Very difficult to find information of that error code.. Does anybody have an idea? Thank you..

Attachments

• IMG_20230428_095937604.jpg
    IMG_20230428_095937604.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 160
Back