New Rattan Models, the LM and LF Ebikes

RMK!

I thought it would be a good idea to start a Thread on these two new Rattan models. Some Rattan models like the X and XL are moving to a new brand name, Yamee. This is because Rattan Chief Engineer Erik Yam is going to be heading up the new company. Perhaps Erik or someone from Rattan could chime in here to provide more details about these changes.

It impacts me directly because I have a new Rattan XL. It arrived with shipping damage making it unrideable. My daughter has the Rattan 500LF and I ordered a Rattan 750LF for my wife. The LF models are the step through models with the LM being the low step versions. I originally ordered Rattan Model X's for the wife and daughter back in December 2019 but discovered recently that those ebikes would not be delivered until this fall. I felt that 9 months was a bit beyond a reasonable waiting period and so I worked out a substitution arraignment with Rattan that traded one of the X's for the 500LF (delivered) and the 750LF (pending delivery) replaces the other X model (got that ;-). If I had known the severity of these delays I would probably have gone in another direction but it is what it is ...

In any case, my daughter loves her 500LF and although it is a bit under powered, it was our only option for a June delivery. Since the 500LF lacks hill climbing torque, I chose the 750LF for the wifes ebike and it is supposed to ship domestically and arrive this month.

I like the look and features of the XL but a bent chainring has put it on the shelf until a replacement is sent. I certainly would not describe myself as a current fan of Rattan, but owning 3 of their ebikes that are under warranty forces me to pay attention to what they are doing and keep the products I own running and in good order. The QA issues that Rattan suffers I'll attribute to a learning curve. The pandemic caused delays and so gives them a bit of a pass on LATE delivery. Frequent and honest communications with clients is the best way to keep customers and for Rattan, that is a big challenge. I wish them great success with their new products and will honestly report my direct experiences here.

Last edited:
FMI: There are Rattan (Yamee) e-bike owner groups on Facebook for their various e-bike models. Some people with LM/LFs are posting questions, modifications, general topics, and issues mostly in the Rattan Owner FB group, but also a few older posts in the Yamee Owner FB group as well ( because the first 100 bikes were incorrectly labeled Yamee instead of Rattan, so customer confusion as to whether it was a Yamee or a Rattan bike).

In the near future, I will post my LM-750 bike/accessory pics along with general bike observation, impression, and accessory comments.

Question: Does anyone know if someone sells end caps (or possibly a bag/cover) to protect the bottom of the battery after removing it and for the exposed battery terminals on the bike without the battery installed?

Last edited:
I have the LF-750 I got from Amazon a few months ago. Apparently it was labeled Yamee instead of Rattan so it was offered by Amazon. Came in 5 days from ordering which was unbelievable. I love the bike, it has lots of power and is easy for me to hop on and go. I ordered another one for my husband as he has double knee replacement and swinging his leg up and over is hard. Ordered it 6/11/20 and at the time was told 7/20 delivery. Being that it is 7/19 already, I’m not holding hope of on time arrival, but hoping it will be with in a 1-2 week timeframe. I did email Rattan and was told the bikes are at the port awaiting customs approval. Then they will create shipping labels. How long that takes, I have no idea.
Long waiting does seem to be the way of E bike purchasing online these days. I had a Lectric ebike and that took 4 months to finally arrive. So I am prepared for the wait.

Here is a review of the Yamee/Rattan LF-750:

People are also posting questions, modifications, and issues with their LF/LM e-bikes in the Rattan and Yamee Owner FB groups as well. I'm waiting on my LM-750 that I ordered in mid-June that should arrive soon. I'm interested in any modifications that people are doing as I may look into a 48V20A battery for my bike in the future for extra range (backup)/torque/speed.

I am aware of that but Facebook is a poor format for Customer Service related questions. Here you can create or participate in Threads that deal with specific bike models features and/or issues. Facebook is linear and chronological so substantive topics get buried in all the gifs and emoticon nonsense.

I suppose Facebook is a good place for fans to hang out but it's very tribal. I prefer a Forum like this were the topics can be addressed in a more organized manner. Also, my personal information here is more secure from prying eyes.

Last edited:
Well, I received an email last night from Rattan indicating a refund to my account. I'm thinking to myself "most excellent". Then I read the email and the refund was for my not yet delivered LF 750, rather than the defective Rattan XL that I shipped back to them last week. I did get a quick response this morning indicating that I will receive another refund soon for the returned XL.

I guess this means that I won't be getting the LF 750 that I ordered for my wife. I think this may be a blessing in disguise as this company does not know what they are doing. Besides the 15 hour time difference, there are cultural and language issues that make communication extremely difficult. Time and time again, simple clear written statements and instructions are misconstrued and actions taken that can't be easily reversed.

Sure, most if not all ebikes are manufactured in China but even though they also have their issues, companies like Rad, Lectric, Sondors and a few others are US based. By all accounts, they provide a level of communication and support that you will never get from an offshore based company.

Seriously, for me this cheap ebike experiment has been nothing but a PITA. Lessons learned, I'm moving on ... Caveat Emptor!

Last edited:
I thought it would be a good idea to start a Thread on these two new Rattan models. Some Rattan models like the X and XL are moving to a new brand name, Yamee. This is because Rattan Chief Engineer Erik Yam is going to be heading up the new company. Perhaps Erik or someone from Rattan could chime in here to provide more details about these changes.

It impacts me directly because I have a new Rattan XL. It arrived with shipping damage making it unrideable. My daughter has the Rattan 500LF and I ordered a Rattan 750LF for my wife. The LF models are the step through models with the LM being the low step versions. I originally ordered Rattan Model X's for the wife and daughter back in December 2019 but discovered recently that those ebikes would not be delivered until this fall. I felt that 9 months was a bit beyond a reasonable waiting period and so I worked out a substitution arraignment with Rattan that traded one of the X's for the 500LF (delivered) and the 750LF (pending delivery) replaces the other X model (got that ;-). If I had known the severity of these delays I would probably have gone in another direction but it is what it is ...

In any case, my daughter loves her 500LF and although it is a bit under powered, it was our only option for a June delivery. Since the 500LF lacks hill climbing torque, I chose the 750LF for the wifes ebike and it is supposed to ship domestically and arrive this month.

I like the look and features of the XL but a bent chainring has put it on the shelf until a replacement is sent. I certainly would not describe myself as a current fan of Rattan, but owning 3 of their ebikes that are under warranty forces me to pay attention to what they are doing and keep the products I own running and in good order. The QA issues that Rattan suffers I'll attribute to a learning curve. The pandemic caused delays and so gives them a bit of a pass on LATE delivery. Frequent and honest communications with clients is the best way to keep customers and for Rattan, that is a big challenge. I wish them great success with their new products and will honestly report my direct experiences here.

I hope you're still around to talk to about this. I just got my bike last week. I got the Rattan LM-750. I'm happy to have the more powerful one. If that is actually what I have. There is a stamping of the part number or model number for the motor that concerns me. It shows the number as RATTAN48V50020CBBBB1. This concerns me as someone would think the wattage would be in the number somewhere and that it would show 48V750... or such. So I am concerned that they sent me a bike with a 500W motor instead of the 750 that I paid for. So how would I know? I searched these numbers on the Internet and came up with zip. As if they do not exist. The other number on it is Banx201000663S148. I couldn't even find a manufacturer for the motor. Banx search turns up nada.

Then I sent them a message asking to supply me with the part/model number for both the 500 and the 750 models. And I got "crickets" for a response. In other words I got no response at all. I'm hoping that perhaps since you have the 500 in your possession, you could possibly look at the motor on yours and tell me what yours shows. Other than this mystery, I am liking the bike and have lots of compliments on it thus far.

I hope you're still around to talk to about this. I just got my bike last week. I got the Rattan LM-750. I'm happy to have the more powerful one. If that is actually what I have. There is a stamping of the part number or model number for the motor that concerns me. It shows the number as RATTAN48V50020CBBBB1. This concerns me as someone would think the wattage would be in the number somewhere and that it would show 48V750... or such. So I am concerned that they sent me a bike with a 500W motor instead of the 750 that I paid for. So how would I know? I searched these numbers on the Internet and came up with zip. As if they do not exist. The other number on it is Banx201000663S148. I couldn't even find a manufacturer for the motor. Banx search turns up nada.

Then I sent them a message asking to supply me with the part/model number for both the 500 and the 750 models. And I got "crickets" for a response. In other words I got no response at all. I'm hoping that perhaps since you have the 500 in your possession, you could possibly look at the motor on yours and tell me what yours shows. Other than this mystery, I am liking the bike and have lots of compliments on it thus far.
I've moved on from my Rattan experience but I do get notified when someone posts here. It is very quiet for their products here as Rattan/Yamee prefers Facebook to EBR. On FB they can administer their pages and get rid of content and people who post the wrong messages.

The motor wattage game is well know and played by some. An electric motor can actually be both 500 and 700 watts. Most manufacturers normally quote the continuous wattage like 500 while some might use the peak wattage which on the LM-750 is probably 750W. So my guess is that you have a 500 continuous wattage motor that has a peak output of 750W. A much better explanation can be found here.

I've moved on from my Rattan experience but I do get notified when someone posts here. It is very quiet for their products here as Rattan/Yamee prefers Facebook to EBR. On FB they can administer their pages and get rid of content and people who post the wrong messages.

The motor wattage game is well know and played by some. An electric motor can actually be both 500 and 700 watts. Most manufacturers normally quote the continuous wattage like 500 while some might use the peak wattage which on the LM-750 is probably 750W. So my guess is that you have a 500 continuous wattage motor that has a peak output of 750W. A much better explanation can be found here.
Well that info helps some. And I quite appreciate your helpful information. I'm here because I don't do FB. Too much personal info collected by them. Perhaps you may not understand, but that would be "just another thing I have to do". So I thought I'd try here first.
So if I have a 500 continuous / 750 burst, what about your Daughter's 500W? Would that be more like a 250/500 or something? I recall a mention of the 500 not having enough power to take on hills.

Well that info helps some. And I quite appreciate your helpful information. I'm here because I don't do FB. Too much personal info collected by them. Perhaps you may not understand, but that would be "just another thing I have to do". So I thought I'd try here first.
So if I have a 500 continuous / 750 burst, what about your Daughter's 500W? Would that be more like a 250/500 or something? I recall a mention of the 500 not having enough power to take on hills.
It very well could be but probably a 350W continuous motor. She already crashed her ebike and broke her elbow. I felt guilty for having given it to her but she is an excellent athlete and I was sure she could handle it no problem. Turns out she had her small dog in her arms riding to the beach when it happed. The dog is fine and I am guilt free!

BTW I'm with you 100% on FB. I had an inactive account for years and finally deleted it last year. If a friend wants to talk to me they have my number or can come by for a visit. :)

It very well could be but probably a 350W continuous motor. She already crashed her ebike and broke her elbow. I felt guilty for having given it to her but she is an excellent athlete and I was sure she could handle it no problem. Turns out she had her small dog in her arms riding to the beach when it happed. The dog is fine and I am guilt free!

BTW I'm with you 100% on FB. I had an inactive account for years and finally deleted it last year. If a friend wants to talk to me they have my number or can come by for a visit. :)
Bravo! Sorry about your Daughter's elbow. I already tested the throttle on mine and went into the china cabinet with it. Chipped a corner off the cabinet and knocked some paint off the fork. I DO feel guilty. At least it didn't hit hard enough to have all the irreplaceable German dishes in it come crashing down.

LM750-00.jpg
Holy mackerel. What did you order and when did you get it? I had to wait over 6 weeks with the "it's stuck in customs" "likely" story. I got the LM750 and ordered it Dec30, 2020. Didin't get it until Feb 10. I just kept messaging the Amazon seller every 3 days. They started getting disgusted but I told them that it was in my best interest to stay on top of things and they were not going to stop hearing from me until the item was in my possession.
Mine came pretty well packed and in a very good condition. The packing was a lot of blown-in insulation like material. Some of that crud was stuck to the crank a little that is a bit difficult to remove and on a couple other places that came off pretty easy. But nothing was completely destroyed like you are describing. Good thing you had PayPal watching your back like that.
I would say that the bike is okay for a starter, but yes, they are quite horrible in a customer service sense. This is probably the only one I'd buy from them as I just want to see how I would like having one and upgrade to something much better rated later. But your situation sounds horrible. When did all this happen?

If you go to Rattan Owners Facebook group and Amazon reviews you will find yours is a common question. Because, Rattan covers those numbers on the new models with black touch-up paint during assembly causing suspicion. They claim the number 48V50020 or 48V75020 are "factory identifier" numbers not model numbers so they paint them "to avoid customer confusion", which even so would be deceptive. More likely 48v = 48 volts, 500 = 500 watts, 20 = 20" rim. Rattan swears up and down that their motors are actual 500 and 750 motors but when asked for proof they explain controller amps and battery voltage = wattage and it's the "programming" of the controller not the physical motor. My experience is these low end bike companies Rattan, Eahora etc, are all selling the same products advertised as 500 and 750 nominal high speed motors which are actually 350 and 500 with higher peak. Look at the different images and descriptions in their ads and you will usually see conflicting info and usually one image suggesting the lower nominal and peak wattage. I won't say for sure, but I think what you have is a 500 nominal/750 peak at best, which would be fine if advertised as such. A lot of sellers claim a 750 motor based on peak wattage not nominal, but usually admit that somewhere in the description.
I don't do FB, so I am out of that game. However, I still wonder if anybody has actually ever seen a 48V75020 on a motor. And on another note, from the photo you supplied, why bother blacking it out when you can still read it anyway? Either they are really stupid or they think we are all really stupid. But I am fine with a 500 w/750 peak. I only weigh 175. However, I'm not fine with making claims that are not quite true. This is my first and I only got it so I could see if I really want one. Then I'll second hand this to someone and get me a nice juicy brand later. I need a more reputable company backing their products so I can get things repaired when needed. I've yet to take mine for a ride. Other than into the china cabinet that is. It hasn't stopped snowing or having wet streets here since I got it. Murphy's Law in the works. Now if I would have bought a snowmobile it would be 70 and sunny...

I don't care for FB either, but that's what many ebike sellers use now. There's one or two $1500 China fat bikes with a motor rated 750 watts and a 25 amp controller, but they seem to be unreliable shippers and add fees. I ordered again with Himiway but they mislead about shipping, then hassle about order cancel. I agree that 48 volt with a 22 amp controller and 500 watt nominal decent motor is enough. I must concede that Rattan folding bikes like the LM750 have excellent reviews from long term owners. I agree also about starting out with a budget priced bike. I decided to try a third time and found Aostirmotor S07-B on President's Day sale on Newegg for $969, normally $1299 and that was before $50 new customer discount AND a $70 Newegg gift card they email as soon as the bike is delivered. I ordered it 2/15, shipped, picked up and scanned as arrived at Bloomington, CA FedEx on 2/17, departed 2/18, in Mt. Shasta, CA 2/19, expected delivery Seattle 2/21, as it should be! It's another entry level China "750" fat bike with 500 nominal motor with 22 amp controller and 13ah battery, reviews say good power. Not a huge fan of orange frame accents, thinkin about reflective rim decals to make it work. If it arrives without damage/defects it may be decent for only $1011including tax, plus the $70 gift card to spend on Newegg. Got a good feeling about this one. Hope your China cabinet is OK and the snow melts.
FB can also stand for folding bike. Ha! That is what really stood out as a selling point for me. I wanted a folder for obvious reasons. Other folders weren't as good looking as the Rattan LMs. I don't want to look like an "idiot" riding around my neighborhood. Too bad that they are such terrible people to work with. I've been bouncing messages back and forth to them and from what I receive vs what I've been told by others, they are "really" trying to get around giving a "real" answer to the subject which pretty much proves they are lying about it. (I made as if I was an interested potential buyer). I'll obviously tell them thanks and that since I cannot get a straight answer from them I will just go with Lectric or another "named" competitor of theirs in the end. Just wanna have a little fun playing with them first. If I like this e-bike thing and upgrade, I might look into Rad or Juiced to see what they have. They don't look as nice but they at least seem to have better after sales service.
The china cab will be fine. A little wood filler and some mahogany stain and you will never see it unless you look for it. The scratch on the fork I will hide with some flat grill paint. Probably more durable than the stuff they have on it to begin with. It's supposed to be in the 30s this weekend. If it isn't too sloppy out I may take it out for a maiden voyage around the block or something. Keep my fingers crossed. Have a good one...

FB can also stand for folding bike. Ha! That is what really stood out as a selling point for me. I wanted a folder for obvious reasons. Other folders weren't as good looking as the Rattan LMs. I don't want to look like an "idiot" riding around my neighborhood. Too bad that they are such terrible people to work with. I've been bouncing messages back and forth to them and from what I receive vs what I've been told by others, they are "really" trying to get around giving a "real" answer to the subject which pretty much proves they are lying about it. (I made as if I was an interested potential buyer). I'll obviously tell them thanks and that since I cannot get a straight answer from them I will just go with Lectric or another "named" competitor of theirs in the end. Just wanna have a little fun playing with them first. If I like this e-bike thing and upgrade, I might look into Rad or Juiced to see what they have. They don't look as nice but they at least seem to have better after sales service.
The china cab will be fine. A little wood filler and some mahogany stain and you will never see it unless you look for it. The scratch on the fork I will hide with some flat grill paint. Probably more durable than the stuff they have on it to begin with. It's supposed to be in the 30s this weekend. If it isn't too sloppy out I may take it out for a maiden voyage around the block or something. Keep my fingers crossed. Have a good one...
I'll close out here by saying that Rattan did right by me and allowed me to return an ebike that had at least one serious defect (bottom bracket was welded on off center and, a badly damaged chainring due to the guard that was supposed to protect it being too short. I received a full refund and fortunately for me they even refunded a bike (LF 750) I had on order for my wife even though I did not request a refund on that bike. Perhaps they were sending me a message ... :)

In any case, my ebike journey started by wanting 2 folders that my wife and I could take on trips in our SUV usually to the coast which is a 3-4 hour drive. I found that even when folded, they took up too much space and were a hassle to load/unload. I then started looking into hitch racks and found some excellent ones (like this) that were fat tire/weight capable, very reasonably priced and easy to get load/unload. Even installing a hitch can be inexpensively done on virtually any car and Uhaul will do this for you if you're not mechanically inclined. Those epiphanies made me reevaluate the whole folder ebike thing.

I then purchased a hitch rack and a full sized Specialized Turbo Creo road/gravel ebike for workout/excercise riding, a Blix Aveny for the wife and a MD1000 fat tire adventure ebike for around town and our travels. I still have the original folder but it is a very primitive ride compared to my other bikes. The Turbo Creo rides like a great sports car and the MD 1000 is like the ebike equivalent of the Tesla CyberTruck. The wife loves her Blix Aveny and it rides like a commuter cruiser with good power and range. The folder is now hanging in the garage waiting for a family member or friend who wants to ride with us but having ridden it the other day, it is poor handling to the point of being dangerous compared to my other admittedly more expensive bikes. For certain use cases and for non-cyclists, I suppose fat tire folders can be a good option but for me they are a never again purchase. Too many compromises with little if any benefit IMHO. Good luck and happy riding to all.

I'll close out here by saying that Rattan did right by me and allowed me to return an ebike that had at least one serious defect (bottom bracket was welded on off center and, a badly damaged chainring due to the guard that was supposed to protect it being too short. I received a full refund and fortunately for me they even refunded a bike (LF 750) I had on order for my wife even though I did not request a refund on that bike. Perhaps they were sending me a message ... :)

In any case, my ebike journey started by wanting 2 folders that my wife and I could take on trips in our SUV usually to the coast which is a 3-4 hour drive. I found that even when folded, they took up too much space and were a hassle to load/unload. I then started looking into hitch racks and found some excellent ones (like this) that were fat tire/weight capable, very reasonably priced and easy to get load/unload. Even installing a hitch can be inexpensively done on virtually any car and Uhaul will do this for you if you're not mechanically inclined. Those epiphanies made me reevaluate the whole folder ebike thing.

I then purchased a hitch rack and a full sized Specialized Turbo Creo road/gravel ebike for workout/excercise riding, a Blix Aveny for the wife and a MD1000 fat tire adventure ebike for around town and our travels. I still have the original folder but it is a very primitive ride compared to my other bikes. The Turbo Creo rides like a great sports car and the MD 1000 is like the ebike equivalent of the Tesla CyberTruck. The wife loves her Blix Aveny and it rides like a commuter cruiser with good power and range. The folder is now hanging in the garage waiting for a family member or friend who wants to ride with us but having ridden it the other day, it is poor handling to the point of being dangerous compared to my other admittedly more expensive bikes. For certain use cases and for non-cyclists, I suppose fat tire folders can be a good option but for me they are a never again purchase. Too many compromises with little if any benefit IMHO. Good luck and happy riding to all.
Very cool. To each his own I guess. I still would rather not have the bike sitting exposed on a bike rack for persons or elements to mess with. I'll stick with placing it in the hatch of my CX-5 with the cargo cover hiding it, no matter how much of a hassle it is to get in and out. Sounds like some nice bikes you ended up with. Good for you Sir.

It seems I got one of the good stock in receiving my LM750. Everything appears to be working okay. I took it for a maiden journey around the neighborhood for about 10 minutes. It was actually scary at first, but when I got the gist of it I was liking it quite a bit. Everything seemed to be working properly and I was cruising at 27 mph.

I don't think I mentioned that I am a Mechanical Engineer. I would work with teams of Engineers on projects. Electrical, Electronics, Fluid Power, etc... Engineers. So my expertise lies in the mechanical side of things. I started playing with the design and adding my own accessories beginning with taking the stupid padded seat off and replacing it with a pannier that comes close to matching the color of the bike.
_001.JPG
I also acquired an actual miniature hitch ball that I am going to mount and designing a small shopping trailer for it complete with pneumatic wheels, suspension and shocks. Basically an aluminum frame that accommodates a couple of milk crates.

But I still do have many questions. I researched the controller interface to find the settings within and I found a few things that I found to be a bit strange to me. I could wait for an answer from Rattan that not only will be a bunch of broken English but non-informative as well after waiting several days for an answer. So maybe someone here knows.
_002.JPG
Does anyone know what the heck this thing is for?

You gave me some information about the power wattage of the motor and in looking through the parameter settings within the controller interface (computer) rather concerns me a bit. This parameter shows the current set to 20.0 amps and at 48V adds up to 960W. Do you think that is too much for the motor to handle? Should I toggle it back to 16.0 amps or so?
_003.JPG
There is also something on the display that is not mentioned in any documentation other than showing that it is another icon on the display. I kinda stumbled upon how to activate the icon, but I don't have a clue as to what it is for. I checked it for blue-tooth connectivity with my phone but got nada. Anybody have an idea of what this icon means?
_005.JPG

Any ideas on what these things are is appreciated. I thought the first thing (the lug on the rack) might be for attaching some sort of trailing device, but can't be sure. I certainly would not have anything that frail for that type of purpose.
Thanks for any insight you folks can offer.

I have contacted the company and they assured me it is just a "product line number" and I they insisted I take my bike to any bike store and have the motor tested and it will "peak" over 1,000 Watts. (The problem there is, it will cost me money to have them take apart the bike and motor to test it. Do they rely on this fact, knowing I won't pay to go through with it?) They also informed me that if I was 26 x 4.0" tires on my bike, that pretty much means I have a 750W. They "only put 27.5 x 2.8" tires on 500W bikes.
The employee was helpful but something "Dana" said bothered me. I had an issue with the tires they put on the bike. They seemed to not have the "mountain bike" knobs on them pictured in the adds. The "CST" tires. They were more flat and plasic-like, and were made for pavement, so I inquired about them. "Dana" said: "The tire in the ad had run out at the time and a more expensive tire had to be used. We ship them all randomly and can only see which customer can receive the better quality of this tire." That sounds great, which means I got the "more expensive tire" but that means they 1. Ran out of tires. (Not the mark of a good company) 2. A bunch of customers got the lesser tire. - Maybe they are telling the truth, but my "bullshit" meter keeps going off. I don't know why.
I could take the pay to have the motor down and have it tested, which I'll have to pay for, or I could return it. A pain in the ass. This sucks. I went through 3 weeks of researching bikes and don't want to put up with this, but then I don't want to always wonder if my bike is the one I ordered.

Last edited:
I don't care for FB either, but that's what many ebike sellers use now. There's one or two $1500 China fat bikes with a motor rated 750 watts and a 25 amp controller, but they seem to be unreliable shippers and add fees. I ordered again with Himiway but they mislead about shipping, then hassle about order cancel. I agree that 48 volt with a 22 amp controller and 500 watt nominal decent motor is enough. I must concede that Rattan folding bikes like the LM750 have excellent reviews from long term owners. I agree also about starting out with a budget priced bike. I decided to try a third time and found Aostirmotor S07-B on for $969, normally $1299. Ordered it 2/15 expected delivery 2/21. It's another entry level China "750" fat bike with 500 nominal motor with 22 amp controller and 13ah battery, reviews say good power. Not a huge fan of orange frame accents, thinkin about reflective rim decals to make it work. If it arrives without damage/defects it may be decent for only $1011including tax. Hope your China cabinet is OK and the snow melts.

I don't do FB, so I am out of that game. However, I still wonder if anybody has actually ever seen a 48V75020 on a motor. And on another note, from the photo you supplied, why bother blacking it out when you can still read it anyway? Either they are really stupid or they think we are all really stupid. But I am fine with a 500 w/750 peak. I only weigh 175. However, I'm not fine with making claims that are not quite true. This is my first and I only got it so I could see if I really want one. Then I'll second hand this to someone and get me a nice juicy brand later. I need a more reputable company backing their products so I can get things repaired when needed. I've yet to take mine for a ride. Other than into the china cabinet that is. It hasn't stopped snowing or having wet streets here since I got it. Murphy's Law in the works. Now if I would have bought a snowmobile it would be 70 and sunny...

Back