Thanks from Outrider!

Just re-saw the review Court did on your 422 Alpha! That thing is sick! Do you guys ship to Canada? I commute about 50miles a day, and was looking for more top speed... I currently have a Stromer ST1 Platinum (which has been incredible) but it does top out at 28mph.

How difficult is it to maintain a 40mph top speed? I'm used to pedaling quite a bit, so fitness isn't really the issue it seems. Anyhow more info would be great! Thanks

Thanks for a great review. (See it here: http://electricbikereview.com/outrider/422-alpha/ )
Hey Jesse, I really enjoyed visiting you guys in Fletcher North Carolina (thanks for letting me camp out front and join you guys for the BBQ!) the bikes you make are really unique and I'm so excited about the Horizon. How are things going on that? I remember testing a late prototype, has the final build come out? Any cool updates to share?

Just re-saw the review Court did on your 422 Alpha! That thing is sick! Do you guys ship to Canada? I commute about 50miles a day, and was looking for more top speed... I currently have a Stromer ST1 Platinum (which has been incredible) but it does top out at 28mph.

How difficult is it to maintain a 40mph top speed? I'm used to pedaling quite a bit, so fitness isn't really the issue it seems. Anyhow more info would be great! Thanks

Thanks James - Yes we do ship to Canada. 50 miles a day will absolutely be possible with an Outrider. Your top speed is determined by which "mode" you select - low, medium or high. If you select "high" power you can easily maintain 40 mph, adding whatever amount of pedaling input you'd like. Give me a call at 828-654-7555 and we can talk about what model will be best for you. Thanks again.

Hey Jesse, I really enjoyed visiting you guys in Fletcher North Carolina (thanks for letting me camp out front and join you guys for the BBQ!) the bikes you make are really unique and I'm so excited about the Horizon. How are things going on that? I remember testing a late prototype, has the final build come out? Any cool updates to share?
Hey Court, it was a blast having you out to the shop - let us know when you're coming back through! Thanks for the interest in the Horizon, we've been making some very exciting progress with the design and should have a final prototype in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to let you know when we do! Cheers! -Jesse

Back