New Battery on a A2B Alva+?

Hello everyone,

I have an Alva + and need to replace the battery. Its more than 6 year old. Can I replace it with the battery from the current models (shima or Speed)? Will it be a problem for the motor or controller?

Originally it came with a 36v 13.2ah battery. The ones found i nthe newer models have 36V, 17 Ah.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ummm....I purchased a NIB A2B '13 Shima, and then purchased a '19 A2B "Speed" battery & it works great. The Alva+/Shima uses the same battery. Yes, the higher Ah battery, though more expensive, especially when upgrading a rebuilt battery will work.

How do you like the Alva+? It's 20mph w/throttle & then 24'ish mph with PAS, right?

I was given an a2b alpha plus eboke but it has no battery and I can't find a replacement anyvsuggestions

Ummm....I purchased a NIB A2B '13 Shima, and then purchased a '19 A2B "Speed" battery & it works great. The Alva+/Shima uses the same battery. Yes, the higher Ah battery, though more expensive, especially when upgrading a rebuilt battery will work.

How do you like the Alva+? It's 20mph w/throttle & then 24'ish mph with PAS, right?
Where did you find a battery

Back