Elby, Wherefore Art Thou?

Bcry

Anybody got intel on Elby status? Notice Elby posts are no longer generating much interest. Indicator that the brand is at least moribund? Also, haven’t seen any new reviews for the bike that once was deemed one of the best around. Still riding my 2019 version and it still hums —quite literally. 500 miles and not a problem. 30 miles is my longest ride and the bike made it in better shape than I did.

Seems like they are starting to come back. They have been making frequent posts to their Facebook page and last month announced an improved partnership with Velofix.

Seems like they are starting to come back. They have been making frequent posts to their Facebook page and last month announced an improved partnership with Velofix.
Good luck, Elby. Noticed slightly revamped webpage, but it doesn’t have much new in it. Still touts Bluetooth connectivity, which I haven’t seen since the company abandoned its app about a year ago.

Not much online regarding the current situation with BionX. I recently test rode an Elby, and love the bike. As much as I like it, am not comfortable with investing $3K+ for a bike with questionable life expectancy (I am looking beyond the 2 year warranty ... LBS owner is assuring me that I will be taken care of while under warranty). If anyone out there has any info on whether BionX is alive under a new brand/name, please share.

Back