Known Issues & Problems with Nakto Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
No ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from Nakto as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

i have the Nakto Santa Monica 48v 500w e bike. I really like the design and it has a good feel to it. My only issue is that my bike tops out at 20mph and that is entirely too slow for me and for this bike. Ive met several people online and their bikes are the same as mine and some of them have gotten their bikes to go 30 plus mph... does anyone have any ideas for me? I would be very grateful...

i have the Nakto Santa Monica 48v 500w e bike. I really like the design and it has a good feel to it. My only issue is that my bike tops out at 20mph and that is entirely too slow for me and for this bike. Ive met several people online and their bikes are the same as mine and some of them have gotten their bikes to go 30 plus mph... does anyone have any ideas for me? I would be very grateful...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJXwBwTLA6kxKTIXGdSO21r1H7pedhYk/view?usp=sharing
According to this, P08: speed needs to be set to 50

Yeah PO8 is at 50 already. I was even told to change the diameter of my wheel size in the settings which I did. I saw no noticeable difference other than my speedometer producing a false reading.
Im Seriously stumped. I'm even willing to pay for the solution.

Back