2Pin : 3Pin Splitter?

Celeriestix

Region
Australia
Ahoy Lads,

I've purchased a prebuilt ebike and used the Besst tool to unlock the motor of my Bafang M420. I want to install a throttle- but to save myself a headache, I have a question about splitters:
Hanging off the handlebars of my bike are a green 5pin Can Bus for the display, and a 2 Pin Red plug for the headlight. I want to install a throttle but the wires are very very tucked into the frame in a way that's going to take me a few hours to tear apart.

My question is: is there a splitter I can use to connect from the red 2 pin on my stem, and fork out into a yellow 3 pin (for my throttle) and a red 2 pin (for my headlight)? Is that sort of wiring even possible?

Cheers

Ahoy Lads,

I've purchased a prebuilt ebike and used the Besst tool to unlock the motor of my Bafang M420. I want to install a throttle- but to save myself a headache, I have a question about splitters:
Hanging off the handlebars of my bike are a green 5pin Can Bus for the display, and a 2 Pin Red plug for the headlight. I want to install a throttle but the wires are very very tucked into the frame in a way that's going to take me a few hours to tear apart.

My question is: is there a splitter I can use to connect from the red 2 pin on my stem, and fork out into a yellow 3 pin (for my throttle) and a red 2 pin (for my headlight)? Is that sort of wiring even possible?

Cheers
In general, No... You can not add pins in a splitter, but especially in this scenario.

Back