Known Issues & Problems with Electric Bike Company Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Ann M.

No ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from Electric Bike Company as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

Aaaaand notice nobody posts anything here because the bikes are so darned solid and good.
The topic was posted above on May 2018 and it is now September 2020 and look how blank this topic is.

How do you get a EBC bike serviced or repaired when necessary in Savannah Georgia?

My range on model C, which has 30Ah capacity, the highest a person can get, is lower than expected anyone else having this issue? I’ll only get 22mikes max throttle only when it should be closer to 50mi according to EBR’s review. In PAS 2 (about 120watts assistance) I’ll get 60 miles of range, at barely any assistance it should get me about 150mi if range or more. Anybody else experiencing this???

Back