2021 R&M Multicharger arrivals starting

Thats good news...I ordered the Multicharger Mixte with the lock. Dealer told me because of the lock/bag it would delayed. So since I am in Vancouver B.C. I would think there would be at least small delay.

I got mine on Wednesday even that the safety bar kit got delayed until the end of March. Mine was ordered in the beginning of September.

I’m very happy about how it is to drive and the performance of the Bosch engine.

Now we should just get over with covid and get back to commuting to work.👍🏻

Thanks Late, sounds good! Have you ridden it on icy/snowy roads, how is it for a winter bike?

I have tried the R&M's sister model Charger 3 with the Bosch gen 4, and it was very nice and relaxed to drive. Also very stable and felt confident even on icy roads at high speeds(with studded tires). Hopefully the Multicharger will feel similar, or even more planted with the lower center of gravity.

Now I'm just wishing the bike would arrive sooner so I could still try the winter tires I already bought for it. :)

Hello, I have ordered mine a week ago and the sales person told me that in week 16 (19th of April) it would arrive. The wait is already killing me.

Thanks Late, sounds good! Have you ridden it on icy/snowy roads, how is it for a winter bike?

I have tried the R&M's sister model Charger 3 with the Bosch gen 4, and it was very nice and relaxed to drive. Also very stable and felt confident even on icy roads at high speeds(with studded tires). Hopefully the Multicharger will feel similar, or even more planted with the lower center of gravity.

Now I'm just wishing the bike would arrive sooner so I could still try the winter tires I already bought for it. :)
Yup! I went for a ~55km ride on Saturday and got to drive both in slushy snow and plain ice.😊 I have the Schwalbe marathon winter plus 55-559 tires, they performed very well. I had to get off the bike only once after I lost traction of the rear tire in deep slush. I felt that you can cope with quite much snow on the road, as long as you’re able to keep the speed and momentum up.

Does anyone have the 2021 Multicharger HS version yet? Can you tell which grips and pedals it comes with? From the pictures it seems probably the grips are Ergon GP series with the huge gray fin design. Pedals are specced as VP-183, which I would change to something grippier, but the pics on R&M web site look like some thinner spiky platforms which might even be ok.

Would be nice to know what comes with the HS version, so I could order replacements if needed, while waiting for the bike to arrive. Bike part stock seems to be getting weaker and weaker in web shops...

Back