2020 Turbo Vado 3.0

I was supposed to pick up my Vado 4.0 today but it turns out the bike in the box was a step through and I want a step over. So I can wait for a new one to come or get the Vado 3.0 2020. How much did the bike owner take off for the good deal. All this started because I wanted the Turbo Connect Display on the 2019 Vado but the dealer would not add it. So he suggested a 4.0 that already had it for 3300. I was supposed to pick it up today but then he said he had made a mistake and it was a step through, not a step over like I wanted. So I can wait for him to order one or get the Vado 2019 3.0 for the same price with the Turbo Connect Display added or the 2020 Vado 3.0 that has the Turbo Connect, but I don't want to pay the full 2700. SO I was wondering what kind of a deal you negotiated for knowledge sake when I talk to him. I love the blue color of the 3.0 Maybe that is a enough bike for me.

My experience is that Specialized don’t let dealers to make a lot of deals on new models. They dictate the price. Not much room for negotiation.
previous year models are different story and you can bargain.

I was under the impression that the Turbo Connect Display was standard equipment on the Turbo Vado 3.0. I know that in years past the bikes came with a Bloks display, but it wasn't compatible with the Specialized app. Mine is connected, but I haven't used it much nor do I know much about it. I generally go riding alone along some local trails and haven't needed to worry about running out of battery. I paid $2480.00 for mine. Check on the Specialized website to see what equipment comes with the bike; both 2019 & 2020. Google might provide you with more info.

Thanks. I had them order another Vado 4.0. Got previous 250 discount. Switched to reddish one. So I’m happy.
Great to hear you were able to do a deal. You'll love the bike. It is heavier than a non ebike, but you'd never know it because it is so well balanced and easy to ride. Btw, I lived in Omaha back in 1998-99 just off of Pacific & 168th st. in the Cambridge Oaks subdivision.

Great to hear you were able to do a deal. You'll love the bike. It is heavier than a non ebike, but you'd never know it because it is so well balanced and easy to ride. Btw, I lived in Omaha back in 1998-99 just off of Pacific & 168th st. in the Cambridge Oaks subdivision.
Cool. I live in Elkhorn. 204 and Maple. Omaha has changed a lot. Growing.

Back