2020 Trek Verve +3 BRAND NEW on USA Website

I read the info on the link, it states it shows real time info including speed. I thought the Bosch software would see that and report it? are we getting too far OT?

I read the info on the link, it states it shows real time info including speed. I thought the Bosch software would see that and report it? are we getting too far OT?
Yeah we are getting off topic : It's the most frustrating thing on Forums : People just have to get their 2 cents worth of opinion n somewhere: Very Frustrating when you are searching Threads for information and someone derails the thread :

I never care about the class category because I plan to always use a de-limiter.
Steve- I recently tried a delimiter for the 1st time since owning E-bikes. Changes the riding experience completely. I have the same feeling as you have stated above. If I do not have a speed motor, I will always factor in getting a delimiter on any future bikes I may purchase. Wish they were more widely available in the US though. 🤣

My concern isn't the speed , it's the torque . The Active Line Plus is rated 50 Nm MAX . :

Turbo: 50
Sport: 45
Tour: 40
Eco: 35

My concern isn't the speed , it's the torque . The Active Line Plus is rated 50 Nm MAX . :

Turbo: 50
Sport: 45
Tour: 40
Eco: 35
Yes but that is plenty for climbing any hill. Try one with a steep hill. It simply will not climb as fast.

I test rode the Verve +2 and loved it except the Active Line drive was anemic .
I really wanted to buy it but just couldn’t because of the drive .
I’ll test ride the 3 if I have the opportunity .

I test rode the Verve +2 and loved it except the Active Line drive was anemic .
I really wanted to buy it but just couldn’t because of the drive .
I’ll test ride the 3 if I have the opportunity .
Yes I tested the Active and the Plus back to back up a one km 18% peak hill and the Active plus had that 20 % more power that was the diff between adequate and satisfying.

Are Verve+ 3s making it out into the world these days? I’d love to hear what owners think, pro and con. Does anyone know how the COVID shut down is affecting Trek’s manufacturing?

Are Verve+ 3s making it out into the world these days? I’d love to hear what owners think, pro and con. Does anyone know how the COVID shut down is affecting Trek’s manufacturing?
I have my Verve+ 3 on order, should be here around Wednesday if I remembered right. Don't have any experience with Trek before this though.

I've done a few short spurts, got the battery charged and going to try to do a longer one this week. What do you want to know?

Some quick thoughts is I miss my front suspension at times, the inbuilt seat suspension doesn't feel like it does anything but may need adjusted. Comfortable so far otherwise.

Brought home mine yesterday....love it so far and discovered I have a great local dealer in Santa Fe, NM, too. Wonderful handling and a good workout, depending on grade of course. So far the battery is holding up well. It’s a TREK!
AFDD1EB2-014F-48D4-A5ED-8F8776EA9D9A.jpeg

I have ridden the Verve + 3 ebike for over 1000 miles now, and absolutely love it. I am short- 5’2” and age 65, so the low step model is perfect for me. I usually ride by myself, 30 to 40 km per day or more, so I added the Bontrager kit bag with panniers so I have a first aid kit, tools, spare tube, rain jacket, etc. Most of my riding is on paved roads, paths, gravel paths and the odd not-too-challenging single path woodland trail. I haven’t run the battery down yet, but came close on one long ride at Turbo level. I have found the bike to be exceptionally reliable and a joy to ride.

Attachments

• 849FF418-E353-4477-B588-364667011FA0.jpeg
    849FF418-E353-4477-B588-364667011FA0.jpeg
    611.4 KB · Views: 369
I have ridden the Verve + 3 ebike for over 1000 miles now, and absolutely love it. I am short- 5’2” and age 65, so the low step model is perfect for me. I usually ride by myself, 30 to 40 km per day or more, so I added the Bontrager kit bag with panniers so I have a first aid kit, tools, spare tube, rain jacket, etc. Most of my riding is on paved roads, paths, gravel paths and the odd not-too-challenging single path woodland trail. I haven’t run the battery down yet, but came close on one long ride at Turbo level. I have found the bike to be exceptionally reliable and a joy to ride.
Good choice !

Back