2020 Nduro 2.0 review

like2lean

I got the bike yesterday from Lenny's online for a great deal considering no ebikes can be found within 10 zips of me. I prefer to spend my money locally but to no avail. It was well shipped, and no issues with assembly. 15 miles on pavement yesterday, 15 more on trails today...the bike is simply amazing. Coming from high end KTM enduros my biggest challenge was the price. Veeeeery hard to justify, still can't, it just doesn't add up. Once I swallowed that, (took a few weeks) and committed to a very expensive bike that cost only 1/3 of what "top end" emtb bicycles cost, the absurdity took over and I began to enjoy the process.

My MTB background is a mostly road and a few mid price hardtails I bought mostly for exercise. We just bought my wife a Yamaha crossconnect to help her keep up. It's a great bike and was helpful in my search. I was looking into the Yami Moros when I found this one, the batteries would be cross compatible and I like the CC.

The new Yami PW-X2 blows me away, so powerful and COMPLETELY silent. I was constantly stunned at how there is no sound...at all. If I try hard and not moving the air on a steep climb I might hear a faint whirr. The wife's PW-SE makes some noise I assumed was normal, prolly is...but nowhere near as quite as mine. The suspension is like a pillow (to me), taking rocks at pace like a moto seemed impossible to me on a MTB, I've seen the vids but it's sooo different from behind the bars! Pedaling (on power) up the rocky hills is super easy and so fun I never would have thought about trying this stuff on my Giant hardtail, I'm 62 but in good shape. To me the bike is a work of art, well built with much attention to detail and nothing I would change. It has a blemish in the paint on the top tube but everything else was top notch from my yeoman's perspective, love it.

Last edited:
I test rode a 2020 Trance E+ 29 before i bought my 2020 Haibike Allmtn 2.0. I don't know why but the PW-X2 seems quieter on my Haibike than on the Trance.
$800 for a spare battery.

I was under the impression Haibikes were all made in Germay, mine had a sticker on the frame under the crank "Made in Taiwan", I wonder if they are all subbed out, or just certain ones made there?

Hi, I am looking for a new ebike. What do you choose between Allmtn 2.0 and Nduro 2.0 and why?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for a new ebike. What do you choose between Allmtn 2.0 and Nduro 2.0 and why?

Please advise.

Thank you.
Nduro has 180mm travel, front and rear and is better for faster and rougher riding. The Allmtn has a 160mm travel fork and a 150mm travel shock. It is better for tighter terrain or slow technical sections. The Allmtn has a better transmission. Sram NX vs Sram SX.

Congrats! Picked up my Full FatSix from Lenny's in December...was shocked they had one and got 1200 off list! First Haibike and I am very impressed with the PW-X2 and the build quality of the bike!

Enjoy it!

I test rode a 2020 Trance E+ 29 before i bought my 2020 Haibike Allmtn 2.0. I don't know why but the PW-X2 seems quieter on my Haibike than on the Trance.
$800 for a spare battery.
Bikes resonate sound. The sound in the aluminum Haibike is less than the sound of the giant.

I am a new Ebike Owner from the Harrisburg PA area, having picked up a 2020 Haibike XDuro NDuro 180mm with the new Yamaha PW-X2 motor from Crazy Lennies at a great price 290 miles ago! I could not be happier! I own a really nice analog bike, a Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon with great suspension and premium parts...guess what? It is going up for sale! This new bike takes me places I could only dream of. I can climb hills that look impossible, I can weave my way around our tight single-track like a cross country bike and plow though rock and root gardens like they are not even there! I can't wait to hit the Bike Park at Massanutten Resort in two weeks because I know it can handle everything I throw at it. All for the same price I paid for my Santa Cruz 29er! By the way, who says you can't get a good workout on an E-Bike? I sure can, I ride it like I stole it, with a super high cadence and my heartrate is perfect and my legs are still a little fresh when I ride twice as far as before. Because you can go faster, it pushes you to the limit!!

Back