2019 surface bikes?

vincent

i am interested in the step thru surface bike but do not love the 10.4 battery

wondering if the 2019 are actually out yet and if that will change

does anyone know when the 2018's hit the market?

not in a hurry to buy and in a few months would be fine

thanks for any info

thanks for any info
I found the range of the Rook with a 10.4Ah battery about 20% longer than the RadRover with a 14Ah battery. So battery alone does not always mean longer range.

good info

still if the 2019 bikes are coming out in 3 months with bigger batteries i want to go that route..

not in a big hurry so will watch this forum etc

good info

still if the 2019 bikes are coming out in 3 months with bigger batteries i want to go that route..

not in a big hurry so will watch this forum etc
BTW and FWIW I heard that 2019 bikes should be announced in late December but you may not get one till late Jan-Feb... so that 3 month span may work perfectly for you.

that is perfect

hmm, may have to go ahead and order a rip current this month then and get the surface in the spring...

looking back courts reviews show spring for his 2018 reviews on surface so probably be about then

need to get some bikes sold this month before buying anymore lol

but rode the surface bikes last week and really like how the controller is programmed

that is perfect

hmm, may have to go ahead and order a rip current this month then and get the surface in the spring...

looking back courts reviews show spring for his 2018 reviews on surface so probably be about then

need to get some bikes sold this month before buying anymore lol

but rode the surface bikes last week and really like how the controller is programmed
Tell me about it... I'm putting 2 of my regular mechanical bikes for sale on craigslist to make room for more ebikes. I currently have 6 bikes all together and the Mrs is objecting... and I must say that I agree with her...

Lol, i am kind of in the same boat, but all mine are ebikes

So if you know anyone in tucson or phx looking for a cheap starter ebike i travel all over the state for work and can bring them to show someone

Lol, i am kind of in the same boat, but all mine are ebikes

So if you know anyone in tucson or phx looking for a cheap starter ebike i travel all over the state for work and can bring them to show someone
I'm in East Mesa and listing stuff on Phx Craigslist pretty much covers the whole valley. So you might want to give it a try if you haven't already.

Tell me about it... I'm putting 2 of my regular mechanical bikes for sale on craigslist to make room for more ebikes. I currently have 6 bikes all together and the Mrs is objecting... and I must say that I agree with her...

No kidding. I'm in the same predicament. Too many bikes and not enough E-bikes. I will probably donate my dino bikes to a co-op that gives them to underprivileged kids. I always like to put them up on the rack and give them a basic tune before releasing them.

thanks for any info

I have two Surface 604 bikes, Shred and Rook. I had ordered two extra battery’s through Alibaba a company in Shanghai. Just received these Lithium battery’s that they provided in the casing the Rook puts out 20.4 AH, and the Shred puts out 13.6AH which is the absolute largest...awesome customer service. They can make any e bike battery’s, they have all the casings. The company’s name is Shanghai Ai Jiu Energy and Technology Co. Ltd. ask for Susie in the e-mail, she’s amazing with details and pictures and fast delivery, Regards Robert ??

I have two Surface 604 bikes, Shred and Rook. I had ordered two extra battery’s through Alibaba a company in Shanghai. Just received these Lithium battery’s that they provided in the casing the Rook puts out 20.4 AH, and the Shred puts out 13.6AH which is the absolute largest...awesome customer service. They can make any e bike battery’s, they have all the casings. The company’s name is Shanghai Ai Jiu Energy and Technology Co. Ltd. ask for Susie in the e-mail, she’s amazing with details and pictures and fast delivery, Regards Robert ??
Can you tell us what each of the 2 batteries cost shipped? And if would have made a difference in the price if you had ordered only one of them? Also, is the 20.4Ah Reention Dorado battery the same size in length and width but a bit taller than the 10.4Ah stock battery? Thanks.

Can you tell us more on the 20.4 Ah battery for the Rook -- price/shipping, fit,.....? Thanks

thanks for any info
Hi, I'm near you in Vernon! Did you have any issues having it shipped to Canada?

No problem with shipping to Canada...I was a bit nervous at first to see how it would all play out to be honest but I took a gamble on it. This company I bought through made it clear that the duty, brokerage and delivery was all included to my door...low and behold it was exactly that...awesome customer service. The price I paid was quoted in U.S. dollars but it’s easy to figure that out.

Can you tell us what each of the 2 batteries cost shipped? And if would have made a difference in the price if you had ordered only one of them? Also, is the 20.4Ah Reention Dorado battery the same size in length and width but a bit taller than the 10.4Ah stock battery? Thanks.

I paid for the Rook Battery 515.00 U.S. landed, duty and brokerages included to my door in Canada and for the shred battery $372.00 U.S. laneded, duty and brokerage included. The battery casings are identical, they provided me with the best Samsung lithium cells they claimed. I was in contact with a lady named Susie who was always very fast to respond to any questions I had including pictures to make sure I was getting the correct battery’s. You can order a smaller amount of AH for quite a bit less money but I wanted the max that would fit into the casings. The Shred Battery is smaller in length so that’s why it has a max of 13.6AH.

Are you sure they are programmed properly to work with the Surface controller and display ? Also do they have the same BMS rating ? Will be curious to hear how they are working out.

Work perfect, gave the company all the spec’s from my two bikes including all the pictures and labels from my stock battery’s. No issues. Regards Robert ??

No problem with shipping to Canada...I was a bit nervous at first to see how it would all play out to be honest but I took a gamble on it. This company I bought through made it clear that the duty, brokerage and delivery was all included to my door...low and behold it was exactly that...awesome customer service. The price I paid was quoted in U.S. dollars but it’s easy to figure that out.

Great, thanks Robert, I'll give them a try.

Just got a hold of Surface604 and they were really vague about when the 2019s might arrive and said the larger batteries will not be available.....ever. Thanks to JV34 and his information in this thread.

Work perfect, gave the company all the spec’s from my two bikes including all the pictures and labels from my stock battery’s. No issues. Regards Robert ??

What type of range are you getting with the 13.6 AH battery for the shred?

Back