2019 Haibike Fullseven LT 3

peekeesh

Hello everyone!

I'll be picking up this bike soon and I noticed that it doesn't have a dropper post. I was wondering, will it accept an internally routed dropper post? Can you also recommend a good dropper post? Bike is size M.

will it accept an internally routed dropper post? Can you also recommend a good dropper post? Bike is size M.

I have no experience using a dropper to recommend one, but I do not see why one could not be fitted. You would drop the motor and run the cable through one of the cable ports on the downtube, through the downtube, and then up the seat tube.

You could route one but I understand it’s not real easy. There are youTube videos.

If I were going to add one after I would look into one of the electronic options.

I could not route internal dropper cable through the seat tube, under the motor and then up the downtube. tried several times. there wasn't room, or the cable got pinched. So I came out a factory made hole in the seat tube and then back in through an enlarge hole in the skidplate where the magnet sensor wire comes in.

Attachments

• ninepoint8dropper.jpg
    ninepoint8dropper.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 364
  • dropper cable.jpg
    dropper cable.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 361
Back