• Intuvia Display
  • Fox Float DPS Performace Suspension
  • Rohloff Speed Hub 14 Speed with Electronic Shift
  • Dropper Post X-Fusion
  • Schwalbe All Terrain Tires
  • Factory Rear Pannier
  • Albus Folding Factory Lock
  • Ergon GP5 Grip
This is a fully loaded, lightly used Riese & Muller Delite Mountain Rohloff full suspension bike I am selling. I live in a mountainous area and purchased this bike for that purpose. It has only been ridden on groomed dirt road and dedicated bike paths. I do not take this on mountain trails, but use this primarily for exercise and commuting. It is the best bike I have ever owned and intend to purchase another Riese & Muller bike because they are the best-built bikes on the planet! I am selling to get a commuter bike which would better suit my riding style.​
Please let me know if you have any questions.​
Here is a link to some photos...sorry for the dust, just took out of the garage!: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5xDGaY6QAgmmFxzf6

I own the same bike in white. It is probably the best bike ever made. If you change tires over to the new for 2020 Schwalbe Hurricane 27.5 x 2.4 tires and add a set of SKS Blumels 75 U fenders you will have the best commuter bike ever. The final touch would be to add a Bikespeed RS delimiter which would allow the bike to assist you to higher speeds. I own five ebikes. If I could only keep one it would be my Delight Mountain with Fox upgrade and delimited CX motor. I also added an Abus combination folding lock and changed out the headlight with the Light & Motion Seca 1800 lumen ebike light.

Come summer, it will take an hour to remove the wheels, change over tires to knobbies and drop the fenders...ready for the mountains again.

20200229_103548.jpg

Hi Alaskan
Thanks so much for this information. I will take a look at it and definitely consider this. It would make it more of a commuter and the added speed would be nice.
How has the RS delimiter worked for you? Was it difficult to install?
Cheers!

Hi Alaskan
Thanks so much for this information. I will take a look at it and definitely consider this. It would make it more of a commuter and the added speed would be nice.
How has the RS delimiter worked for you? Was it difficult to install?
Cheers!
I installed in the bike when I bought it just a little over a year ago. I have put over 5000 miles on the bike since then without any motor issues whatsoever. Installation is easy and of course there are youtube videos to guide you along. Basically you have to remove the left crank, pull out three screws that hold the two sections of plastic motor housing in place, pull off the left half, unplug two of the multi terminals that insert into the motor and plug them into two sockets hanging of the speed dongle, then plug the corresponding two additional terminals into the motor, stick the dongle on the motor with the double back tape, put the cover back together, mount the crank...done. You can turn it on and off simply by doing a quick down/up/down/up with the +/- buttons on the assist control. A delimited CX is a much more fun motor than a speed motor, more zip, more climbing ability and it keeps going beyond 28mph, if you want it to.

These are the Hurricane DD Raceguard tires I recommend for mostly road riding but they are really good on trails as well.
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #111 - 'Hurricane I Schwalbe Tires North America' - www_schwalbeti...jpg

And here are the fenders that fit nicely onto the bike:

20200229_104716 (1).jpg

Very Nice, and again, thanks for passing that info along. I was checking out the BikeSpeed RS delimiter. It sounds easy to install, and it looks like they also offer a BikeSpeed RSC version. What are your thoughts and that one?
I also think the fenders and tires are perfect. I will keep you posted as I move forward...
Cheers

I own the same bike in white. It is probably the best bike ever made. If you change tires over to the new for 2020 Schwalbe Hurricane 27.5 x 2.4 tires and add a set of SKS Blumels 75 U fenders you will have the best commuter bike ever. The final touch would be to add a Bikespeed RS delimiter which would allow the bike to assist you to higher speeds. I own five ebikes. If I could only keep one it would be my Delight Mountain with Fox upgrade and delimited CX motor. I also added an Abus combination folding lock and changed out the headlight with the Light & Motion Seca 1800 lumen ebike light.

Come summer, it will take an hour to remove the wheels, change over tires to knobbies and drop the fenders...ready for the mountains again.

View attachment 50148
Glad to see you have the Rohloff problem solved! Great bike.

Kudos to Alaskan here. He is so well researched and seems to always give clean and accurate advice on many matters on this forum. You may have just saved this guy a lot of $$$ by doing some minor upgrades. How cool is that.
I just recently upgraded my Yamaha PW-X motor with a speed delimiter, and I am really enjoying the extra speed when needed. It changes the whole riding experience entirely. Good luck with your mods MilePC! :)

Back