2015 line-up from BH E Motion

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
Looks like a whole lot of new models for the year 2015.
Should be able to get glimpse of this at the Interbike this year.

Source is a German website and copyright of images belong to them. With all due reference, here is an exciting line-up BH for 2015.
---------------------------------------------------
[ Google translate]

The Spanish bicycle manufacturer BH-emotion introduces new e-bike models for 2015.Overall, there is 45 new e-bike models give for the coming year. These include e -bikes with rear-wheel drive, an e-bike for the snow with all-wheel drive, as well as e-bikes with the Bosch drive and Shimano . New is the EVO-line - e-bikes, which are equipped with a private system of BH e-motion.

e-bikes and maximum off-road capability

Bosch 29er.JPG Evo hardtail.JPG Jumper Bosch.JPG Evo Jumper.JPG Evo Xtrem.JPG Cross.JPG

A central part of the range continues to own rear-wheel drive of BH e-motion . This is relatively small and the corresponding 12 Ah battery is integrated in the frame. A big leap in development have the e-moutainbikes made by BH e-motion. The frames were redesigned, now have adeeper entry and a shorter head tube , making them much easier to handle. The design has also been revised and now provides a sporty look of the e-bikes. Also new are two models with 27.5 inch wheels and one with 29 inches . In the e-Moutainbikebereich also a completely new model comes on the market, both 27.5 inches, and 29 inches. The e-bikes "Jumper" has a custom offroad claims on the context and is absolutely off-road capability.

New Speed Pedelecs of BH e-motion

Evo speed pedelec.JPG

Another highlight is the snow e-bike with all-wheel drive and 250 watt motor. This e-bike is designed mainly for the Scandinavian market. The e-bike provides a good driving experience on slippery flooring. In speed pedelec area in 2015 also more models come from BH e-motion added.The models with fresh colors and a downsized engine at the start. The Race, MTB and cross-variant is at a uniform price of € 3,190 will be available. In Spain also a cheaper line should appear: the EasyGo series is there to buy from € 1,249. As electric drive serves the best hub motor of BH e-motion and a small battery with 6 Ah capacity, which is mounted under the saddle.

Models of the MTB range are equipped with a Bosch drivefeature an engine performance line. Battery and motor are strongly integrated into the frame. In Hardtailbereich be e-mountain bikers can look forward to three new models with 27.5 inch wheels. BH e-motion also has city and trekking e-bikes in 2015 in the offer. These are also equipped with a drive Bosch. A compact folding bike is also equipped with it, for all that it is important to store the e-bike space. The City e-bikes are equipped with Wave frame and disc brakes fitted. In addition to the Bosch motors there will be some e-bikes with the Shimano Steps drive type.

e-bikes and maximum off-road capability

Evo hardtail.JPG

New Speed Pedelecs of BH e-motion

650B speed pedelec.JPG

Xenion and other models

Stealth BH.JPG Evo Cross.JPG Xenion.JPG

BH e-motion EVO e-bike prices

Eco Evo Lite
€ 1,949.90

Evo Street
€ 2,349.90

Evo City
€ 2,349.90

Evo City Wave
€ 2,349.90

Evo Diamond
€ 2,599.90

Evo Diamond Wave
€ 2,599.90

Evo Gacella
€ 2,599.90

Evo Lite 27'5
€ 2,299.90

Evo 27'5
€ 2,599.90

Evo jumper 27'5
€ 3,099.90

Evo Cross
€ 2,399.90

Evo Jet
€ 2,399.90

Evo 29er
€ 2,799.90

Evo Snow 29er
€ 2,999.90

Evo jumper 29er
€ 3,099.90

Evo Race
€ 2,699.90

Attachments

• Bosch folding bike.JPG
    Bosch folding bike.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
Interesting entry with the Evo Snow. I am plotting a purchase for winter commuting. It will be an interesting learning experience to see how things work in snow. I will be going with a fat bike.

Ravi,
Great info! I have been told to hold off my first e-bike purchase (was looking at Neo City or really wanted Neo Cross with lights and fenders added) until late Sept/early Oct when Evo line arrives. I'm very interested in the Evo Diamond, comes standard with city package and 36V - 12Am, no rush I can wait.

Clark

Very sleek looking and a good variety of mid drive and rear hubs. I like the new look and integration of the battery. It is very much like the Specialized Turbo. However, I am disappointed that it may make our older models obsolete. I hope that they continue to support the older models.

Ravi,
Great info! I have been told to hold off my first e-bike purchase (was looking at Neo City or really wanted Neo Cross with lights and fenders added) until late Sept/early Oct when Evo line arrives. I'm very interested in the Evo Diamond, comes standard with city package and 36V - 12Am, no rush I can wait.

Clark

Hi Clark,
I would suggest looking into the new Evo City too. because "City"comes with 12Ah battery, hydro disc brakes, fenders, racks, lights etc all built in.
Perfect commuter vehicle with a thudbuster on...
Here is Evo City
Evo City.JPG

On the other hand, Evo diamond has Magura rim brakes with everything else being the same. If you ride at 18-20mph, then constant braking could take its toll on the rim. Whereas, disc brakes minimizes the possibility of wheel going out of true.

Here is Evo Diamond
Evo Diamond.JPG

Very sleek looking and a good variety of mid drive and rear hubs. I like the new look and integration of the battery. It is very much like the Specialized Turbo. However, I am disappointed that it may make our older models obsolete. I hope that they continue to support the older models.

I'm in the same boat Vern :)
Well, life has to move on and new models have to come in but "Neo Love" is a strong love... :D

Looking forward to seeing at Interbike what US division brings in.

I'm in the same boat Vern :)
Well, life has to move on and new models have to come in but "Neo Love" is a strong love... :D
Wow! The 2015 ebikes are entering a new phase of style! Makes my Peak look like a 65 Mustang compared to the 67 models. I consider it one of the first solid sport pedelecs along with the Dash, the Turbo, Stromer, Jumper,and others. Maybe they will be bicycle classics someday!

Interesting entry with the Evo Snow. I am plotting a purchase for winter commuting. It will be an interesting learning experience to see how things work in snow. I will be going with a fat bike.

Have you tried riding a fat bike? I test road a non electric version by Jamis, and it was a total pain... Wide tires on a bicycle made turning and handling a PIA...lol

I'll be at Interbike Thursday and Friday. Perhaps someone wants to meet for drinks Thursday night. PM me if interested.

Ravi,
Thanx for the info - I was getting my info from here, http://issuu.com/bhbikes.com/docs/emotion_dealer_en_lr_772af90c11013c . A couple thoughts
- questions. City 3x8sp, Diamond 3x10sp, City disc brakes - Diamond rim brakes
everything else on the bikes is the same, right? Why do you think the Diamond is 250 euro more? any idea? If you recall I had mentioned that I live in NJ, where as of today, 8/1, I have yet to spot an ebike, anywhere. In looking at the two bikes, the City comes in white only, and the Diamond comes in black only, maybe I'm crazy, but I think the Diamond will draw less attention and I like the look better. Any thoughts? Go easy please, I'm a neophyte in ebike world.

Clark

Ravi,
Thanx for the info - I was getting my info from here, http://issuu.com/bhbikes.com/docs/emotion_dealer_en_lr_772af90c11013c . A couple thoughts
- questions. City 3x8sp, Diamond 3x10sp, City disc brakes - Diamond rim brakes
everything else on the bikes is the same, right? Why do you think the Diamond is 250 euro more? any idea? If you recall I had mentioned that I live in NJ, where as of today, 8/1, I have yet to spot an ebike, anywhere. In looking at the two bikes, the City comes in white only, and the Diamond comes in black only, maybe I'm crazy, but I think the Diamond will draw less attention and I like the look better. Any thoughts? Go easy please, I'm a neophyte in ebike world.

Clark

Hi Clark,
I'm not sure of the availability or the pricing of these bikes in the US.
Both are hydraulic brakes (City Vs Diamond) and it is only a marginal difference. So either model should be fine.
By Sep/Oct, you'll see plethora of different eBike models and it is prudent to wait and test ride.

Wow! The 2015 ebikes are entering a new phase of style! Makes my Peak look like a 65 Mustang compared to the 67 models. I consider it one of the first solid sport pedelecs along with the Dash, the Turbo, Stromer, Jumper,and others. Maybe they will be bicycle classics someday!

I agree.. :)
we are just seeing the birth of "good-quality" eBikes and as the space evolves, 100 mile range could become nominal by 2018 :)

Back