2013 E Motion battery charger and battery.

gh2oGeordie

My charger has given up the ghost on my E -Motion EVO Cross. No light comes on when I plug in and it doesn't charge. Is it still possible to purchase older chargers and how much am I looking at if I need a replacement battery? The shop I bought it from closed shortly after purchasing the bike which I love and it is otherwise in excellent condition. Any input would be appreciated.

How handy are you? The fact there are no lights coming on make me wonder if the charger is even getting any power. Like maybe the power cord from the charger to the wall may be bad? Might be worth looking into, or if you have a handy buddy next door.......

How handy are you? The fact there are no lights coming on make me wonder if the charger is even getting any power. Like maybe the power cord from the charger to the wall may be bad? Might be worth looking into, or if you have a handy buddy next door.......
I'm wondering if it was dropped on the floor . Have tried different outlets and tried charging ,hoping it may just be the light. The battery still is half full (half empty?) Never charged.

Every EBike owner who has any interest in doing any electrical maintenance or troubleshooting needs a multi meter. As cheap as free at Harbor Freight with a special coupon. In your case you can check the household outlet, the battery charger output, and the battery level. No guessing needed. Bound to be another dealer that can help you.

You can pickup a charger a Luna Cycle https://lunacycle.com/36v-2amp-charger-for-sondors-and-other-36v-bottle-packs/
You need to remove the battery connector from the old charger and attach it to the new charger.
Is your battery 9 or 12 amp?
Every EBike owner who has any interest in doing any electrical maintenance or troubleshooting needs a multi meter. As cheap as free at Harbor Freight with a special coupon. In your case you can check the household outlet, the battery charger output, and the battery level. No guessing needed. Bound to be another dealer that can help you.
Going to the boat to pick up my volt meter.

Back