2 bike Step-thru cover

Harry Joe

Region
USA
We just got delivery of 2 Lectric step-thrus. We’ll be toting them in our tow vehicle behind our motorhome. We need a 2-bike cover when they’re next to our MH. Suggestions?
thanks, Harry Joe

Thanks.
Anyone out there who has experience with a cover that they’d recommend?
I saw a good single cover in a bike store recently but it was translucent. I think I want an opaque one that would deter drive by ‘shopping’.
Thanks, HJ

We just got delivery of 2 Lectric step-thrus. We’ll be toting them in our tow vehicle behind our motorhome. We need a 2-bike cover when they’re next to our MH. Suggestions?
thanks, Harry Joe
Any luck on a cover for the bikes? We have a 1 up rack on our 5th wheel. We want to cover them while underway.

This seems to be a standing question. We are in the exact same situation. I’ve looked online at several listings: Pro Bike, Skinz, Formosa, etc, and while the price is right (in most cases) the quality and durability seems to be hit and miss based on reviews. I have run across one product, called “ Roadbag”, that seems to be a very well made and durable product that is under $200, for a 2 bike setup. Here is the link to their site: http://usaroadbag.com/. I want a durable product that will withstand the elements, travel well behind a motorhome or toad, waterproof, and if I have an issue, will be supported by the manufacture. I think this one fits the bill, based on what I have read and reviews from some other motorhome owners

Interesting….I’d be real curious as to how it will hold up to the windstorm behind the motorhome. Thx for replying back on your decision.

Back