Error Code

Linda

My eProdigy Banff is giving me an error code of 03 and the motor will not engage, even though the battery appears fully charged. I can't find any explanation in the owner's manual, and am wondering if anyone on here has had this problem. Next step will be to contact the dealer, but I thought I'd check here first in case it is something really simple.

Thanks from a newbie!

I can't speak intelligently to your specific bike but can share that my Izip Dash lost power a few times and was remedied by strain relieving the wiring harness near the display. Maybe see if you can gently rearrange the wires possibly providing more slack in any tight areas. Also error codes not in the manual might possibly be on their website so snoop around there too. Good luck! -S

My eProdigy Banff is giving me an error code of 03 and the motor will not engage, even though the battery appears fully charged. I can't find any explanation in the owner's manual, and am wondering if anyone on here has had this problem. Next step will be to contact the dealer, but I thought I'd check here first in case it is something really simple.

Thanks from a newbie!
Check that connection cables for power & data are actually seated and connected, especially the pair going to the motor. They do occasionally come loose and would produce the loss of power.

Check that connection cables for power & data are actually seated and connected, especially the pair going to the motor. They do occasionally come loose and would produce the loss of power.
You were correct - it was just a loose connection. Thanks for the help!

I had a similar thing happen yesterday; error code 6 flashed on the screen. Help? Whistler model 450 watt

@Oyamama, did you check your power & data cables going to the motor? Always a good starting point or an alternate option would be to remount the battery with the bike off and then restart. Unfortunately, your owner's manual does not indicate what the error codes mean.

Thank you Ann! I stumbled across my own post here (6 years later)... just purchased a new battery and having the same issue.
Bringing the whole bike to their shop in Richmond this week!

Back