Known Issues & Problems with Enzo Ebikes Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Ann M.

No ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from Enzo Ebikes as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

I have only great things to say about the bike and the customer attention. Having read one negative review on Amazon (I bought direct from Enzo in Fl.), I was delighted to find my own experience only positive. And here it is: first and foremost, this is a great bike, cool looking (battery encased in the frame), all the the components look top shelf--OK, there's the low end Shimano Tourney derailler, which like all such gear needs annual tuning up, but you only really need to use the top three gears, unless you're going up a steep hill. The 350 watt rear hub motor is plenty of power, especially if you want to get some real exercise; that is, actually pedal the bike instead of throttling your way through (which of course is an option on the Enzo). Next, my Enzo is Ferrari red--incredibly cool! And, yes, the rims do glow in the dark! (not sure if there's any radioactivity giving off). What everyone says about this fine and sleek Italian machine: it comes fully assembled: spend 20 minutes unpacking it, charge the battery (2-3 hours), and take off! You won't be disappointed with the ride!

I want to say a few things about their customer relations: first, make sure you register your bike. If you do, Enzo will get back to you in a timely manner about any operational or component concerns. I've felt completely safe in buying direct because I know Vince or Frank will take care of an issues that arise. One final comment: the last time I looked, the bike is still selling for 17K, while Rad and other companies have had to raise their prices by several hundred dollars because of tariffs (thank you, Donald!). If you want a power drive and little exercise, sure, get a Magnum Premium, which will, as Falstaff says of Douglas, ride up a hill perpendicular. But it won't look half as clean and Italian-stylish as the Enzo (Ferarri's first name, folks!). The company says the components are Marine-ready to resist rust, etc. Since I live in the Midwest, and not on a yacht!--not a an issue. But you can take some comfort knowing you don't have to wipe the bike down all the way if you get caught in a storm.

Back