12hr clock on RX Pro

Mumper

Region
USA
Anyone know how to set the RX pro to a 12hr clock? It’s driving me crazy and I can’t find the setting in the menus.

I was also under the impression I could adjust the PAS from 5 settings up to 9, but can’t seem to find that either.

Thanks!

Anyone know how to set the RX pro to a 12hr clock? It’s driving me crazy and I can’t find the setting in the menus.

I was also under the impression I could adjust the PAS from 5 settings up to 9, but can’t seem to find that either.

Thanks!
Regarding the switch to 9 PAS levels, I believe that's about the display. It does have the economy and sport modes, but I BELIEVE the 9 PAS level plan was scrapped to enable those (economy and sport mode). I KNOW the Ultra motor itself is capable of 5 or 9 PAS levels. There are settings for each of the 9 in the setup (accessible via laptop)

Wow, that seems like a huge oversight, to not have a 12hr clock option. Thanks for the info guys.

What different should I see with eco vs. sport?

Be glad you were not in the military. Just be glad it isn’t Zulu time.

I think the 9 assist levels are an older mapping. In fact you have 10 assist levels, 5 in eco and 5 in sport. On my RX there is a very noticeable difference switching to sport ( hold the + button for 2 seconds ) from eco. It also drains the battery quickly. it really is a high speed mode. But even though speeds of 55 kmh + are exciting, they are not recommended.

Other than the difference in performance, the Eco mode features green graphics, while the sport mode featured red.

And the 9 speed settings are indeed the older mapping, and specifically for the hub drives pre-torque sensors. I have a Hub Rize X as well as the Mid RX PRO, and my X is unlocked to the 9 PAS settings and allows quite a bit of customization without a programming cable. The RX Pro needs a programming cable and software to make any core setting changes, and even in that case, they lock out a lot of the deep configuration now unless you have a dealer login and the dealer software. Makes sense, as the power of the ultra could easily break things and shorten the lifespan of components if not configured cleanly.

I actually do not see a dramatic difference between my Sport and Eco Modes. It does have a slight bit more punch, and the battery definitely drains faster. I haven't messed too deeply yet, but I actually plan to detune the eco mode in the very near future so it is as smooth and unobtrusive as possible, while leaving the sport mode unrestricted. I think it is just right for the sport settings for my daily commute and fun rides, but I find it's overpowered and a little jumpy when lending to a new rider to try out.

And the 9 speed settings are indeed the older mapping, and specifically for the hub drives pre-torque sensors. I have a Hub Rize X as well as the Mid RX PRO, and my X is unlocked to the 9 PAS settings and allows quite a bit of customization without a programming cable. The RX Pro needs a programming cable and software to make any core setting changes, and even in that case, they lock out a lot of the deep configuration now unless you have a dealer login and the dealer software. Makes sense, as the power of the ultra could easily break things and shorten the lifespan of components if not configured cleanly.

I actually do not see a dramatic difference between my Sport and Eco Modes. It does have a slight bit more punch, and the battery definitely drains faster. I haven't messed too deeply yet, but I actually plan to detune the eco mode in the very near future so it is as smooth and unobtrusive as possible, while leaving the sport mode unrestricted. I think it is just right for the sport settings for my daily commute and fun rides, but I find it's overpowered and a little jumpy when lending to a new rider to try out.
Yup, same here. I lend friends the hub drive bike! I didn't even care for it until I went in and settled it down with the programming cable. A couple of pretty subtle changes calmed it right down. Now very civilized on the tightest of trails using throttle or PAS. No performance loss either. -Al

Back