11/28 cassette

lectricG

Region
USA
Omg love this new cassette.i now use all the gears.no more ghost peddling.i can also reach 30 mph peddling with resistance and not feeling like I'm running from the cops LMAO šŸ¤£

I have one as well and love it. I do slow stuff with the throttle so needing the 11-34 was not needed.

We installed 11-34 freewheels (not "cassettes"--these are one-piece assemblies) and love the difference at both ends. The 34 really comes in handy for non-motor situations, and installs without any chain lengthening or limit adjustments, though the "B Limit" screw needs to be turned all the way to accommodate the 34 sprocket.

We installed 11-34 freewheels (not "cassettes"--these are one-piece assemblies) and love the difference at both ends. The 34 really comes in handy for non-motor situations, and installs without any chain lengthening or limit adjustments, though the "B Limit" screw needs to be turned all the way to accommodate the 34 sprocket.
oops my bad you are correct i put a new free wheel in NOT A CASSETTE i couldnt remember what you call it lol

Back