Yukon 750 vs ET T1000

Barry M

Region
Canada
Should I get a Voltbike Yukon 750 stepthru or an ET T1000 ? I would like to hear opinions please 😁

Welcome to the site.
Age, height, leg & arm length, desired seating posture matter. Intended terrain & speed matter. Grade & length of hills you would encounter matter. Weight & load carried matter. Post under help selecting an ebike and please provide link to the models.
My only advice is that at age 58 I started having trouble getting the leg over the seat of a high bar bike. Now age 71 I have trouble getting the foot over the drop frame left. You can manage strength & heart health as you age through exercise, but stiffness of muscles is inexorable.

Welcome to the site.
Age, height, leg & arm length, desired seating posture matter. Intended terrain & speed matter. Grade & length of hills you would encounter matter. Weight & load carried matter. Post under help selecting an ebike and please provide link to the models.
My only advice is that at age 58 I started having trouble getting the leg over the seat of a high bar bike. Now age 71 I have trouble getting the foot over the drop frame left. You can manage strength & heart health as you age through exercise, but stiffness of muscles is inexorable.
Your response to me doesn't truly seem to make sense as I was really asking....since both bikes are stepthru...which one would you choose ?

well folks I finally made my decision.....I ordered a Voltbike Yukon Step Thru in black with the optional front rack !!!....YAY

Should I get a Voltbike Yukon 750 stepthru or an ET T1000 ? I would like to hear opinions please 😁
I would get the T1000.Ekruise is in my city and are the service center for ET cycle.The service is excellent My Yukon is a 2020 has 5500 kms and works great.The service however is another story.The ambassador program is a ripoff!You can leave emails for months regarding the credit system ,you will be simply ignored .The first year I had it I broke my rear tail light.I emailed them about it and of course no reply.Three years later I'm still dont have a tail light.Need a part? Squeaky brakes? Have warranty work? They don't care!

Back