XPremium & Lite Storage bin size

BeenLectric

Region
USA
Looking to try and find just the right size storage bin for these bikes (X premium & Lite). Anyone find a certain brand or gallon that works well?

Last edited:
When someone says “tote” I think small luggage. I can not imagine my Xpremium at 70 some lbs being carried like luggage. When unfolded it is longer than my WattWagons! They are not small bikes just foldable and heavy. My 3.0 is an improvement but still not small or light.

That being said I am understanding what you are looking for? Do you have the bikes currently? I understand you didn’t ask for my opinion but a solution and I didn’t answer that and for all I know 70 some lbs is nothing to your massive body strength :)

I struggle just setting this I the rear of our SUV with the rear seats down

Ya got me. Had to switch up the word "tote" for "bin". Have a couple larger bins I put them and notice both are cracked and falling apart. They never did fit well in the ones I have, BUT make them Way easier to load/unload and keep them from moving all over the place. Gonna venture out later today with some measurements and see what I can find.

I would love to see and hear of your results, I just set them in there and lack of extra space and a couple rubber tie downs and done . A “tote” would be an improvement !

None of the bins I found were large enough. The premium folded without the baskets is about ~46"L x 24"W x 32"H

Thanks LectinG. These won't work for what I'm trying to do. I have longer/wider Velcro straps than this and am just looking for something i can bucket them upright and toss em around.

Don't remember how many gallon this wheeled bin is but it worked great until I noticed it had cracked.

IMG_20230108_174615_341.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks LectinG. These won't work for what I'm trying to do. I have longer/wider Velcro straps than this and am just looking for something i can bucket them upright and toss em around.

Don't remember how many gallon this wheeled bin is but it worked great until I noticed it had cracked.

View attachment 144256
Is it cracked on the bottom if so put some plywood or find a metal shop line the bottom with some.080 .090 .125 thick aluminum

Back