Workout on ebike (video).

Peter

Are you wondering if an ebike is something for you or do you know someone who has the same thoughts.
Then checkout my latest video in which I go through the advantages of ebiking.
I also talk about battery life, range, top speed and what it is like to overtake regular race bikes :).

Good video peter. I agree that getting a workout on an ebike is an easy thing to do! By simply adjusting the amount of assist, you can greatly affect the amount of work

Peter, awesome video man! I always get folks who've yet to ride an ebike and assume you can't get a good workout on one (and that they are of course for out of shape or injured folks). I have used my EM bikes to do interval training in preparation for bike races and when you go from training on a 45+ lb ebike to a sub 14 lb (BH Ultralight) the benefit is absolutely amazing.

Way to go!

Are you wondering if an ebike is something for you or do you know someone who has the same thoughts.
Then checkout my latest video in which I go through the advantages of ebiking.
I also talk about battery life, range, top speed and what it is like to overtake regular race bikes :).

I always get folks who've yet to ride an ebike and assume you can't get a good workout on one (and that they are of course for out of shape or injured folks). I have used my EM bikes to do interval training in preparation for bike races and when you go from training on a 45+ lb ebike to a sub 14 lb (BH Ultralight) the benefit is absolutely amazing.

I have been surprised at how negative people are (outright) myself and how the concept of as you say pedaling a heavier bike (even without power) is completely foreign to them in regards to added exercise. I even have a guy scoffing at the idea (won't ride it)...who spent his entire adult life literally adding engines..to what else but?..'bikes' (no, I'm not kidding).

Yesterday one of my colleagues made jokes of me and my ebike saying you don't get workout on an ebike.
I challenged her for a short race. Me on her 25 year old normal bike. She on my BH Jumper.
I totally nailed her :))).
By the way. She is pretty fat and totally unfit where as I have lost 5 percent of my body weight since I got me ebike 11 months ago (ridden 4000 kms so far).

Thanks for the video, Peter. Are you using a GoPro? I'm itching for one, but had hoped to wait for the GoPro4. (But I hear it's been pushed until March 2015... :( )

Thanks for the video, Peter. Are you using a GoPro? I'm itching for one, but had hoped to wait for the GoPro4. (But I hear it's been pushed until March 2015... :( )

Virb elite (Garmin) is a great action cam as well.

Yes. I used a go pro 3.
If I were you I would wait for the next upgrade and hope for optic image stabilisation.

Back