who makes this bike rack?

com4n6

Saw this bike rack this morning and wanted to get more information. Anyone know who make this?

Attachments

• bikerackimage.jpg
    bikerackimage.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 381
That’s a 1Up. Terrific rack, mine is a one bike setup. You can add trays up to four bikes, remove them any time you want, the whole thing is aluminum and very high quality.

B94F3DE6-A8F4-4563-9487-8B55A4AEBD69.jpeg0DB0871E-1E3A-4A2C-A2B5-6E2CF1EE5E30.jpeg

This looks nice, but none of my vehicles have a hitch, and I'm not planning to change that.

Are there any good racks that go on and off easily, which can support the weight of one or two e-bikes, which will of course weigh a lot more than your typical standard bike(s)?

I added a Curt rack to my tiny hatchback in about an hour, if you have the slightest bit of mechanical aptitude I would recommend it. They're well designed and bolt directly to the frame, and add a lot of utility to your vehicles. The irony is my hachback comes with lights and a rack in Europe, where it's rated to tow up to 1000lbs, but in America the same car doesn't come with any of that and is not rated to tow. All I use it for now is a bike rack or a little trailer that's the size of a large plastic container, which just hangs off the back.

I added a Curt rack to my tiny hatchback in about an hour, if you have the slightest bit of mechanical aptitude I would recommend it. They're well designed and bolt directly to the frame, and add a lot of utility to your vehicles. The irony is my hachback comes with lights and a rack in Europe, where it's rated to tow up to 1000lbs, but in America the same car doesn't come with any of that and is not rated to tow. All I use it for now is a bike rack or a little trailer that's the size of a large plastic container, which just hangs off the back.

This looks like a good solution, but it wouldn't work for me personally. I have multiple vehicles, all fairly small cars, and I go back and forth between two residences 155 miles apart, one of which is primary in the mountains, and the other of which is shared with my business partner in a city, where my business interests are located. I have bikes in both locations, and which cars are where is different each visit. I don't want to install multiple hitches on cars.

On the other hand, if there was a rack that could be transferred between vehicles easily, and would support at least one e-bike, I'd be all over it!

Back