Which carbon fiber toilet seat?

Jeremy McCreary

Region
USA
City
Carlsbad, CA
Lots of expertise on this forum regarding comfortable seats and carbon fiber stuff. So where better than EBR for advice on picking the right carbon fiber toilet seat for our new high-performance loo?

This one has a bold pattern just screaming carbon fiber. But is a seat this cheap really going to hold up?

https://topstage.com/store/carbon-fiber-toilet-seat

This one has a more confidence-inspiring price point and comes with titanium hardware for an even lower moment of inertia.

https://carbonmodern.com/product/the-toilet-seat/

Wish we could afford the full-suspension option, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Shameless conspicuous consumption, you say? Well, anyone who needs to go in a hurry on a regular basis will appreciate the speed and responsiveness of an ultralight toilet seat — especially pregnant women, old guys with enlarging prostates, and people who eat at sketchy diners on the health department's D-list.

Still skeptical? Well, if you live with urinary frequency and urgency at the same time but get no slack on leaving the seat up, getting a heavy one open fast enough 20 times a day puts you at high risk for toilet seat tendinitis. A carbon fiber seat you can flick open like a Pez dispenser could avoid surgery!

Thanks for your help!
;^}

That must be one hell of an ass you be packin' to consider and research a carbon fiber toilet seat

Lots of expertise on this forum regarding comfortable seats and carbon fiber stuff. So where better than EBR for advice on picking the right carbon fiber toilet seat for our new high-performance loo?

This one has a bold pattern just screaming carbon fiber. But is a seat this cheap really going to hold up?

https://topstage.com/store/carbon-fiber-toilet-seat

This one has a more confidence-inspiring price point and comes with titanium hardware for an even lower moment of inertia.

https://carbonmodern.com/product/the-toilet-seat/

Wish we could afford the full-suspension option, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Shameless conspicuous consumption, you say? Well, anyone who needs to go in a hurry on a regular basis will appreciate the speed and responsiveness of an ultralight toilet seat — especially pregnant women, old guys with enlarging prostates, and people who eat at sketchy diners on the health department's D-list.

Still skeptical? Well, if you live with urinary frequency and urgency at the same time but get no slack on leaving the seat up, getting a heavy one open fast enough 20 times a day puts you at high risk for toilet seat tendinitis. A carbon fiber seat you can flick open like a Pez dispenser could avoid surgery!

Thanks for your help!
;^}
Oddly, my wife just yesterday asked me to replace one of our toilet’s seat.
I thought I did well getting a decent one for $35.
Little did I know I could have done much better with an extra eight hundred bucks for so much luxury for the old keister.
What a bum I am!

Last edited:
Are you aware it's possible to order custom toilets, complete with individual names and even lighting? I'm thinking a his and hairs dual dumper. They're only fibreglass, but seem reassuringly sturdy - they can support a pajero so might cope with the average USA load?

His and hers toilets — as in side by side? Imagine the conversations you could have!

If I had my own toilet, I'd leave the seat up all the time. No need for a fast-opening carbon fiber seat then. Instead, the money could go toward a smart butt reader to detect unauthorized use (by a certain individual who'd put the seat down every time), alert my phone with photos, and deliver electric shocks remotely as needed.

Last edited:
Wisdom sometimes comes in unexpected packages.

Seems like someone could invent a automatic chain bidet for bikes. Just back onto it till the motorized roller engages the cassette, and let it do its thing till the chain gunk's gone. Ah, that fresh chain feeling!

According to the video: It takes 15 MILLION trees a year to produce 36,5M rolls of TP,
each roll of TP uses 37 gallon of water to produce.

Usage of bidet reduces the consumption of trees & water.

According to the video: It takes 15 MILLION trees a year to produce 36,5M rolls of TP,

Exactly. Our first bidet came with our current house. Converts now for all the reasons mentioned in those videos.

Hmmm, wonder if they make carbon fiber bidets?

Confused Bot :
"Are we talking carbon sea question or carbon seat castration now? "

Exactly. Our first bidet came with our current house. Converts now for all the reasons mentioned in those videos.

Hmmm, wonder if they make carbon fiber bidets?

Boat bot answers " Americas cup can did ate "

Silly bots! Everybody knows that boats don't need bidets. When you're done down below, you just hang off the rail and drag your ass through the water.

Now you're showing age - the americas cup boats fly fast enough to BE a bidet - air and spray cleaning at 50 knts!

Now you're showing age - the americas cup boats fly fast enough to BE a bidet - air and spray cleaning at 50 knts!
Yeah, boats were pretty primitive when I grew up in the Late Bronze Age. Never had my own but love all things nautical. Pretty amazing sailing technology these days.

Back