Where E-bikes are Made, and Why it's Important

There is a guy who makes his motors and frames in the USA with parts made in USA. His battery packs are Panasonic cells made in the USA as well. 95% of his components are sourced from the USA. He also provides kits with his 48V + geared motor rated at 700W and peaks at 1400W mounted on a nice rim with thick stainless spokes. It has cruise control. You can choose any rear gearing up to 10 cogs. Three year warranty on everything!
That means you can choose any bike you want and turn it into an electric bike. How cool is that?
I ordered one for a 24 speed GT Mtn Bike and will review it somewhere once it is put together.
And who might this guy be?

Has the Unabomber escaped back into his cabin and is now making bikes from scratch? Does 'Unabomber Bikes' have a website?
1658272570854.jpeg
1658272595772.jpeg
1658272634999.jpeg
1658273144176.jpeg

That is his bike. The Aggressor Pro had mostly crappy parts. And the paint would fade to white. My first conversion was a GT Aggressor Pro from Dick's Sporting Goods. That bike was a mess and I then put fake vinyl carbon wrap on it! We all need to start someplace. Dick's Sporting Goods HR Dept. made a video promoting woman employees with Dick's into management positions. It is called Chicks with Dick's. I am sure you can find it if you search.

Has the Unabomber escaped back into his cabin and is now making bikes from scratch? Does 'Unabomber Bikes' have a website?
View attachment 129520View attachment 129521View attachment 129522View attachment 129523
That is his bike. The Aggressor Pro had mostly crappy parts. And the paint would fade to white. My first conversion was a GT Aggressor Pro from Dick's Sporting Goods. That bike was a mess and I then put fake vinyl carbon wrap on it! We all need to start someplace. Dick's Sporting Goods HR Dept. made a video promoting woman employees with Dick's into management positions. It is called Chicks with Dick's. I am sure you can find it if you search.

I bravely googled that, and my fears were borne out. Only when I added “sporting goods” to the search did I find this; https://www.cnbc.com/amp/id/21990397

Back