Where can I buy an MINI insulated bike bottle?

Shooter88

Region
USA
I have a Tero X4 and a there is not enough room for a standard size 9.5" tall bike bottle on it. I like to use the insulated bottles as they keep water cold longer but I cannot find an insulated mini bottle (8" tall). Anyone have a source for them? Thanks!

I have a Tero X4 and a there is not enough room for a standard size 9.5" tall bike bottle on it. I like to use the insulated bottles as they keep water cold longer but I cannot find an insulated mini bottle (8" tall). Anyone have a source for them? Thanks!
7.1 inches tall and insulated.

Polar Bottle Breakaway Muck Insulated Mountain Bike Water Bottle - BPA Free, Cycling & Sports Squeeze Bottle with Dust Cover https://a.co/d/6H3yDB6

@Shooter88 you also need a side loaded water-bottle-cage. Specialized Zee II Cage is good!
I have found this solution the best for most of e-bikes:

It is a seatpost bottle cage adapter I have found useful as my Vado 6.0 ST has no space for the water bottle on the frame. Not sure if that would be good for the Tero X 4 (is a dropper post there?)

1692031361957.png

Last edited:
I use the CamelBak Podium Dirt Series bottle on my Tero X 6. I really like the rubber cap because that bottle location catches a lot of dust on gravel.

Insulation is just so-so in the bottle holder. I ended up adding a feed bag which adds a second bottle location and more insulation and it definitely keeps things cold longer.
*** I didn't think the bottle you mention above will fit on the frame of a Tero 4/5/6? On my 4 I have a right hand bottle cage and have to use a smaller mini bottle. The "feed bag" you mention above is it basically a steering stem mount bag of some sort? Thanks.

I have the Tero X 4.0 too and finally found a cage and bottle that works. The cage is a Lezyne Side Load and the bottle is a Polar Breakaway Insulated. I ordered the left side load cage. Since it's mounted upside down, I grab from the right side. The Polar bottle is about 9.125" tall, so it's a tight fit but does work well. This bottle is a 20 oz size, so you don't lose much from the more common 21 oz bottles.

Bottle_Cage.jpg

I have the Tero X 4.0 too and finally found a cage and bottle that works. The cage is a Lezyne Side Load and the bottle is a Polar Breakaway Insulated. I ordered the left side load cage. Since it's mounted upside down, I grab from the right side. The Polar bottle is about 9.125" tall, so it's a tight fit but does work well. This bottle is a 20 oz size, so you don't lose much from the more common 21 oz bottles.

View attachment 160432
That's the ticket right there. And yes, that's a tiiiight fit. Thanks!

*** I didn't think the bottle you mention above will fit on the frame of a Tero 4/5/6? On my 4 I have a right hand bottle cage and have to use a smaller mini bottle. The "feed bag" you mention above is it basically a steering stem mount bag of some sort? Thanks.
It fits on my Tero X 6 with this Topeak Ninja Master+ SK+ (left handed) bottle cage (note handedness is backwards from what you expect because the cage is upside-down). It looks like the one recommended by @RobSC would be better because it holds taller bottles. The slight advantage of the Topeak Ninja one is that there are accessories that mount on the bottom (I have the toolbox) which use the extra room between the bottom and the shock.

Back