When your XP arrived, was there a toolkit included?

contraktor

Region
USA
City
Tahlequah
Should I just buy an Allen key set? Or, would there be no need, as they're included in the box?

Should I just buy an Allen key set? Or, would there be no need, as they're included in the box?
Front axle 15mm, rear 18mm (to accommodate the power through cable), allen wrenches 5mm, 4mm and rarely needed 3.5 for the slider latch that keeps the main latch from accidentally opening.

Is there a specific tool set one can buy for this that may include these wrenches as well as something for tightening spokes or installing/removing valve cores?

You won't find a good ready made kit. There is a slight difference between carry along tool kit vs a complete kit. Focus on the must have carry kit if you are riding far from home distances that would bother you to walk the bike back.
There is a huge difference in mechanical skill and interest from person to person so there is no way to know what to recommend to a stranger beyond the minimum must haves.
Must have really narrows it down to flat tire repair. A medium adjustable wrench, 4mm Allen key, mini pump, spare tube or patch kit including plastic tire levers will be your friend if you find yourself far from home with a rare case of flat tire syndrome. You can avoid 90% of flats by using either Flatout tire sealant (my favorite from Home Depot cheapest price) or the more commonly known Slime tire sealant.
If you don't know how to fix a bike flat then learn before going on longer rides be aware that the power cable on the rear axle limits you to use an open end style wrench. Sockets, bone wrenches etc won't work on most hub motor ebikes including the Lectric. Hope this helps, hit the "like" if so.

Back