When should I be concerned about FIRE? Stromer is the WORST BIKE, EVER!!!

I received my over-priced Stromer battery. I waited a long time to get it. The first caution in the manual was "deep-state" discharge: if the battery is left too long without being charged, it falls into a state of "deep-state" discharge and is rendered outside of the warranty. Are you kidding? A never used item that arrives defective is rendered useless. Is there ANYTHING that can be done? Stay away from Stromer. Not only is the product poor; it is dangerous.

I received my over-priced Stromer battery. I waited a long time to get it. The first caution in the manual was "deep-state" discharge: if the battery is left too long without being charged, it falls into a state of "deep-state" discharge and is rendered outside of the warranty. Are you kidding? A never used item that arrives defective is rendered useless. Is there ANYTHING that can be done? Stay away from Stromer. Not only is the product poor; it is dangerous.
Every li-ion battery has that warning. Why are you making this post? Is your battery actually defective or are you only complaining about the deep-state discharge battery warranty language?

Back