Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter - My Initial And Informal Review

Hi Slowpoke,
I have nothing but positive reviews for Watt Wagons and their customer service. My Ultimate Commuter arrived without any mechanical problems. The worst thing was a scuff on the frame that came about via transit. This buffed out easily.

When it comes to answering questions I've always received a timely answer without a need to follow up. Also, my Ultimate Commuter is a custom frame, and the customer service I received for the build and measuring process was at the very least outstanding.

If you have any questions from a customer perspective please let me know.
This is what I like about these forums,we get to here from the customers.So glad to see a WW forum.I will be following this thread and learning.Good review thanks

Anyone that spends even a modicum of time reviewing the best engineered components will quickly realize wattwagons are actually undervalued. Spendy? Yes. But for those of us committed to eBikes as commuting alternatives, incredible value. If youve ever scratch built a custom bike you’d soon learn the real cost.

Anyone that spends even a modicum of time reviewing the best engineered components will quickly realize wattwagons are actually undervalued. Spendy? Yes. But for those of us committed to eBikes as commuting alternatives, incredible value. If youve ever scratch built a custom bike you’d soon learn the real cost.
You'd be lucky to build this bike for 9k. They've done it for you, for 6.5k.

Back