Vado 5.0 Red Color Code

Speed43

Region
USA
By everyone. I got a little chip on my red with black accent paint. Does anyone know the code for the red paint or more or less what shade of color this is. Really need to touch it up. I contacted specialized but they never answered back.

Thanks for any help.

I thought I read on here they won’t provide the code or touch up paint. They don’t want the paint color copied. Someone else will chime in I’m sure.

I thought I read on here they won’t provide the code or touch up paint. They don’t want the paint color copied. Someone else will chime in I’m sure.
That would be so dumb. I should just have this paint match and be done with it but I only need a little bit. For now I put the customized Z sticker to cover it and looks good. So may just leave it like that. Is such a small scratch anyway. Thanks for your reply.

That would be so dumb. I should just have this paint match and be done with it but I only need a little bit. For now I put the customized Z sticker to cover it and looks good. So may just leave it like that. Is such a small scratch anyway. Thanks for your reply.
Some people wrap their frames :)

Back