Vado 5.0 Front Headlight Adjustment

Vadomatic

Hello, does anyone know what size tool I need to adjust the angle of my front headlamp on the 2020 Vado 5.0?

Thanks

Is your headlamp mounted on the stem or on the fork crown? (Two versions of 2020 Vado 5.0 exist).

Curious, mine is on the fork crown. The mounting screw was torqued under the fender about a week ago after becoming loose. It is again becoming slightly loose and surely will be totally loose agin.
Should I use 'lock-tite' on the screw under the fender or would it be better suited to relocate it to the handlebar stem?

Curious, mine is on the fork crown. The mounting screw was torqued under the fender about a week ago after becoming loose. It is again becoming slightly loose and surely will be totally loose agin.
Should I use 'lock-tite' on the screw under the fender or would it be better suited to relocate it to the handlebar stem?
Those little allen drivers are so small they are easy to strip out. I would use something softer like a silicone sealer or RTV. Little dab on the threads or under the head.

My stem mounted Super Nova headlight uses a T25 headed bolt.

0410201356a_Film1.jpg

My light is mounted to an extension to clear my handlebar bag. The original mounting position can be seen at the bottom of the pic.

The T-25 is for the 'side' screw which adjusts the up/down angle.
I was referencing the loosening up of the screw under the fender through the fender, through a ferrule and the Supernova base of the light to the arch in the fork. It uses a 4 mm Allen wrench.
I removed it and applied the LocTite thread sealant to the screw and torqued it. Hopefully will not move side to side anymore.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0002.jpg

Back