Ultimate T10+ Tire Pressure Recommendation

Gort

I have a new Ultimate T10+, and I'm looking for a recommendation on tire pressure. I know from many years of motorcycling that a difference of two lbs can make a big difference in handling and comfort. Has anyone found the sweet spot. Also looking for a floor pump recommendation. Thanks.

Gazelle T10+.jpeg

I saw someone link to this calculator elsewhere: https://silca.cc/pages/sppc-form

I think, barring any other replies from actual T10+ owners, that it can give you a useful starting point to then adjust to your liking in small increments.

Thank you that was very helpful. As I expected I was overinflated based on the tire sidewall. The calculation showed optimum would be 42.5 front, 43.5 rear.

That red color is truly striking. I just ordered one of the Medeo T10+'s, my only regret is it not being offered in that red. If you haven't found a floor pump yet, here's the one I've been using from Amazon:

Cheers!

That red color is truly striking. I just ordered one of the Medeo T10+'s, my only regret is it not being offered in that red. If you haven't found a floor pump yet, here's the one I've been using from Amazon:

Cheers!
Pete,
Where did you order your Medeo T10+ from and did you have a chance to test ride one yet??

Pete,
Where did you order your Medeo T10+ from and did you have a chance to test ride one yet??
I ordered it from Propel. They have a store in Long Beach that’s not terribly far from Santa Monica. I’ve not tested it yet. They’re expecting stock in 1-2 weeks and will let me know when I can do so. If I don’t end up liking it the $500 deposit I gave them is fully refundable.

I liked the idea of ordering the bike from Propel as a sort of payback for all of the great YouTube content they create. Plus, they seem very accommodating in terms of making upgrades. The new Kiox display looks particularly interesting and they said they can handle that upgrade quite easily.

Hope that helps. I’ll post some impressions of the bike as soon as I get some seat time.

Thanks Pete, that would be great. Can't wait to hear what you think after you have had it a week. That will really help in my decision.

Saw your post Gort, and had to chime in. I just bought this gorgeous Gazelle Ultimate T10 in red, and am so happy with the first ride, conquering all the hills and having so much fun. Just picked it up today and I will be checking the tire pressure based on your info. The owner of the bike shop said these tires are not likely to puncture because they have kevlar in them. That was news to me! Interested in any other bags or storage panniers you decide to use, and I am currently researching Hafney mirrors, because I need one for riding the roads! Happy riding and I am now loving the red!
117915165_1210706742632460_1879553212015841532_n (1).jpg

Back