Turbo Creo - how to recharge Di2?

PassoGavia

Region
USA
City
Roswell, Georgia
Unfortunately, my "at the bike shop" checklist did not include "is there a Di2 charger in the take-home kit?". There was not. The bike shop is sending me one.

However, I have no idea where to plug in the charger or how to tell the current charge level. It's not in the manual, and every online search ends with "check the junction box". I actually have a junction box on my other Di2 bike, and it has a charger port and a status light. Can't find the junction box on the Creo. Help, please.

Unfortunately, my "at the bike shop" checklist did not include "is there a Di2 charger in the take-home kit?". There was not. The bike shop is sending me one.

However, I have no idea where to plug in the charger or how to tell the current charge level. It's not in the manual, and every online search ends with "check the junction box". I actually have a junction box on my other Di2 bike, and it has a charger port and a status light. Can't find the junction box on the Creo. Help, please.
does the creo have the bar end charging port? look at the end of your drop bars…

Back