Trailer hitch.

siclmn

Has anybody attached a trailer hitch to their Stromer? Most of them have a quick release axel mount for a conventional bike. I don't think that the Stromer axel will work on those. There are just 2 seat post mount hitches which I have found but they cost much more then a axel mount. I just want to try pulling my dog around and taking him places where he can run. Any ideas ?

Has anybody attached a trailer hitch to their Stromer? Most of them have a quick release axel mount for a conventional bike. I don't think that the Stromer axel will work on those. There are just 2 seat post mount hitches which I have found but they cost much more then a axel mount. I just want to try pulling my dog around and taking him places where he can run. Any ideas ?

May be you should use the forum knowledge: https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/trailer-mount-stromer-st2.13990/

The "mounts" that Stromer makes and sells for the ST-1 line replace the original axle nuts. They really are just nuts with mounts on the outside ends that fit a BOB trailer perfectly. I use mine often. They cost $50, stainless steel, nicely machined.

Back