Torque Sensor for 92mm bottom bracket

Jarery

Region
Canada
I'm a bit out of my league when it comes to bottom brackets on bikes so I have a couple questions.
I'm converting a Trek Stache 9.6 (carbon frame) to electric using Grin All Axle hub on front.

If I want to add a torque sensor, what do I need to look for when purchasing ? I know the Stache has a 92mm BB from its specs, and from other threads it has a protrusion in the middle of the BB so most people who replace the BB require one that has a narrower diameter in the middle portion that doesn't interfere.
Is there a torque sensor that fits this requirement?

I'm a bit out of my league when it comes to bottom brackets on bikes so I have a couple questions.
I'm converting a Trek Stache 9.6 (carbon frame) to electric using Grin All Axle hub on front.

If I want to add a torque sensor, what do I need to look for when purchasing ? I know the Stache has a 92mm BB from its specs, and from other threads it has a protrusion in the middle of the BB so most people who replace the BB require one that has a narrower diameter in the middle portion that doesn't interfere.
Is there a torque sensor that fits this requirement?
I've not looked but are you sure it's a 92mm? Sounds like it's not a square taper making a torque sensor a fantasy project.

Back