tons of research later, here's the ebike I got

There is a disclosure on her website although not sure why the claim is it's only a few cents (full fee schedule here). You can see why there is an incentive to promote a $1200 bike on social media for a 3% referral. Nothing wrong with affiliate links per se, but amazon requires disclosure or you risk termination from the program.

(sound of heels clicking)

I will add a disclosure --thanks for the heads up TOMDAV.

The one on my website (https://www.lostcatfinder.com/lost-cat-tools-and-tips) is for cat traps and other gear I suggest to recover lost cats, but yes, an ebike might be more than a few cents.

Can I just add the disclosure here?

*FTC Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn credits from qualifying purchases. This means if you order an item through the links on this page, I get a percentage as a referral recommendation. Only products personally tested are recommended.

Please accept my apologies @tomdav if I came across as irreverent; I didn't know there was a lost cat website, or that somebody could be an Amazon affiliate, and have a declaration obligation. Learn something every day.

I would like to take my cat 🐈 for a ride,but I can’t find a big enough basket 🧺😳
00A35C91-6D6A-4F7E-A0E0-CB538AE5B6C4.jpeg

Back