Thoughts about Civi Cheetah

I just got mine 2 weeks ago live in canada so only about 100 kms worth of experience and opinion at this point. Its my second e-bike my first bike is an awd dual suspension dual battery go anywhere beast.
The Cheetah is just so comfortable and light feeling, I really enjoy the ride. The motor is strong and the brakes are noisy the headlight is as good as my car for night driving, amazing .The layout of seat bars and pedals is just so right on comfy I much prefer it over my other bike
I will know more as spring arrives
8.5/10

Forgot the pictures

Attachments

• D36694DF-F06E-4D7D-86E8-126FE1F44EC2.jpeg
    D36694DF-F06E-4D7D-86E8-126FE1F44EC2.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 381
  • 4F15CFA4-6EF4-4D27-A81E-7A260027A33A.jpeg
    4F15CFA4-6EF4-4D27-A81E-7A260027A33A.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 366
Forgot the pictures
Thanks for the information, both your bikes look nice. I am looking at the Cheetah because I like the classic cruiser look. However, based on reading other comments about this bike, the battery is not that easy to remove. Ass well as somebody mentioned the controller just sits loose in the tank along with a bunch of wires. Since this bike cost more than some other models, I am still trying to decide if I would be happy with it.

Thanks for the information, both your bikes look nice. I am looking at the Cheetah because I like the classic cruiser look. However, based on reading other comments about this bike, the battery is not that easy to remove. Ass well as somebody mentioned the controller just sits loose in the tank along with a bunch of wires. Since this bike cost more than some other models, I am still trying to decide if I would be happy with it.
My Cheetah is different than all the others and more expensive I bought it from Green Power Stuff 109 on E Bay it cost 3495$, but it has a front suspension fork and a 9 speed trigger shifter as well it has 203mm rotors front and rear, comes with an electric horn rear electric lights fenders rear rack and paniers nice mirrors and a great cell phone holder.So you see it is well equipped but most importantly it rides very well is powerful and super cool man. The battery will take a minute or so to remove if you must but is not hard to do, my controller was nice and tight and yes there are some wires in there.
I won’t be keeping my orange bike just not as comfortable or funkadelic as the Cheetah

Riding style is a consideration when you look at pedal forward designs. I bought a fun cruiser style, Ruffian, and the ride is quite different. You don't get the pedaling efficiency with this style. So if you want to do longer road riding, or commuting, a traditional style is what you want. Want to cruise to a restaurant, the Ceetah style is great

Riding style is a consideration when you look at pedal forward designs. I bought a fun cruiser style, Ruffian, and the ride is quite different. You don't get the pedaling efficiency with this style. So if you want to do longer road riding, or commuting, a traditional style is what you want. Want to cruise to a restaurant, the Ceetah style is great
100% agree, but the Cheetah is only partly pedal forward in the two weeks I’ve had the Cheetah in Canada in January I only managed one 20 mile ride and I always pedal and it was very good pedal efficiency,but I agree its not a true road machine

My Cheetah is different than all the others and more expensive I bought it from Green Power Stuff 109 on E Bay it cost 3495$, but it has a front suspension fork and a 9 speed trigger shifter as well it has 203mm rotors front and rear, comes with an electric horn rear electric lights fenders rear rack and paniers nice mirrors and a great cell phone holder.So you see it is well equipped but most importantly it rides very well is powerful and super cool man. The battery will take a minute or so to remove if you must but is not hard to do, my controller was nice and tight and yes there are some wires in there.
I won’t be keeping my orange bike just not as comfortable or funkadelic as the Cheetah
Forgot to include the extra set of road tires and tubes supplied with the bike

Thanks for explaining the different riding styles. I am main look at this cruiser style for riding along my local beach strand / boardwalk. So, it would be just slow and easy riding. Although since this is not the cheapest bike, I am looking other options as well. Like an entry level folding which would be easier to store and possible transport if needed. Since I have always been a cruiser type of person, I am still doing research t see what make the most sense for me.

Back