Thought all you guys who needed a suspension seat post were cats !

tlippy

Same road but with a Thud Buster ST seat post. Night and day difference. $140 on eBay. It pains me to admit that my posterior has gotten more sensitive as I've aged. BUTT it's true. Won't sit upon another bike that isn't rear suspended. Really don't think the brand or mechanism is arguable. Any thing is better than nada. JMHO

Not saying I won't get one someday but in my case a 13" wide $45 saddle made that night and day difference for me so I don't feel the need for a suspension seat post.

I put a Kinekt on my regular MTB that already had decent suspension. I love it. Now with my EMTB that has much better, plush actually, suspension I still miss the Kinekt. Even with the good suspension I get those regular small dings to my backside thru the seat. Not bad but noticeable. My new bike came with a dropper seat which I have no real use for so I have ordered the needed shims from Kinekt to swap out the post.

I put a Kinekt on my regular MTB that already had decent suspension. I love it. Now with my EMTB that has much better, plush actually, suspension I still miss the Kinekt. Even with the good suspension I get those regular small dings to my backside thru the seat. Not bad but noticeable. My new bike came with a dropper seat which I have no real use for so I have ordered the needed shims from Kinekt to swap out the post.
I purchased a Selle Seat along with suspension post. I thought I'd made a mistake until I read the instructions. Which place the seat in a positions that you sit in it like a hammock . WOW what a pleasurable ride. I don't have much if any natural padding either .

where did you buy that...amazon?

I think we all got spoiled with Amazon Prime (including me), but as Amazon is nowdays filled with cheap things that inevitably break, 'fake' products, and 'fake' reviews....

I have canceled/not renewed my Prime this year and I think its for the better.

The best thing about amazon these days is my card is an amazon card and it makes checkout really easy. I only order name brand stuff from them. My paypal account makes it even easier with other suppliers who may not be on amazon ... and I know I know, *paypal* but in 20 years and thousands of $ worth of transactions I have never had a problem with them. Always a first time I know. I just used paypal to buy my bike from Bolton.

Case in point: I just today ordered a rear axle for trailer hauling with my bike from the Robert Axel Project. I was unsure just which to get but their instructions were very good. I sent an e-mail Friday, got my questions answered perfectly today and my Axel is already in the mail. I love suppliers that will actually talk to you.

I think we all got spoiled with Amazon Prime (including me), but as Amazon is nowdays filled with cheap things that inevitably break, 'fake' products, and 'fake' reviews....

I have canceled/not renewed my Prime this year and I think its for the better.
I have not had a problem with Amazon. I once thought they forgot to send me a visor for a bike helmet, but it was still in the box and my GF discovered it as she was taking out recycling! It was like a delayed Christmas present!

I have not had a problem with Amazon. I once thought they forgot to send me a visor for a bike helmet, but it was still in the box and my GF discovered it as she was taking out recycling! It was like a delayed Christmas present!
M2 for Amazon. Sane dittos for Ali Express

Same road but with a Thud Buster ST seat post. Night and day difference. $140 on eBay. It pains me to admit that my posterior has gotten more sensitive as I've aged. BUTT it's true. Won't sit upon another bike that isn't rear suspended. Really don't think the brand or mechanism is arguable. Any thing is better than nada. JMHO
I have a Thudbuster ST on my hardtail. It helps greatly as does a good seat and low tire pressure but it does not compare favorably to the comfort and joy of my FS bike with 2x160 travel.

Its because they use a system called 'commingled goods'

Also I know about the fake reviews, because I was contacted by tons of ads on facebook asking me to do them for exchange of the product for free.

All the guy was missing was a tin foil hat..

Its because they use a system called 'commingled goods'

Also I know about the fake reviews, because I was contacted by tons of ads on facebook asking me to do them for exchange of the product for free.

I've also done a review and received a free product but that does not mean my review was fake. I liked the product a lot and gave an honest review. The fact that I got something free didn't change the fact that I liked it.

Just ordered a set of grips similar to the ones that were O.E. on my Juiced RC-S from Aliexpress. Have had exceptional service from Ali-except for long wait times. Have ordered over 100 things without a hitch. U just gotta separate the chaff from the wheat

Back