This bike is going to get me in trouble

ruffruff

Told the wife I was only going for a quick spin. 20 miles later!

gazelle.jpg

I hear you loud and clear on that. I went out for a "quick ride" yesterday morning hoping to get back before the rain kicked in. Was just gonna pop down a trail I'd not followed in a few years.

Before I knew it I was all the way out at the dump 16 miles from home. Made it back before the storm hit, but barely. Lowest I've run the battery too!

It's so easy to just lose track and keep going.

you guys are wimps I ride every day at least 3 times a day. its crazy now my wife does the same on the back of the tandem. though winter will slow us some because of the dark we will still ride as much has we can. its too easy to take long rides on the tandem weekdays then I run out of energy after about 230 miles a week.

You seem to love that e-bike!
In all honesty part of it is just being back on a bike. I was on a"No wiggle, No jiggle" order from the Doc. all summer after a surgery.
BUT, ya, that bike is so smooth, fast and comfortable, it clicks off the miles pretty fast.

If I had one complaint early on, is the Purion display. It doesn't show miles in 1/10's and after you set the PAS level it disappears from the display after a minute.
But pretty minor.
The only other thing is, I've ridden Yamaha and STEPS, the Bosch motor is by far the loudest.

That is a very nice photo. I miss Autumn. The crisp fresh apples. As a kid I would sleep in a huge pile of leaves with my dad and our dog each full October moon. The earthy smell. But I do not miss Winter. Nice bike. Glad you are able to get out and ride again and can wiggle and jiggle.

That is a very nice photo. I miss Autumn. The crisp fresh apples. As a kid I would sleep in a huge pile of leaves with my dad and our dog each full October moon. The earthy smell. But I do not miss Winter. Nice bike. Glad you are able to get out and ride again and can wiggle and jiggle.
thank you! Fall is a special time around here.

That noseless seat REALLY helps with being back on the bike!

I want this so bad! I have one on order through Fly Bikes San Diego for a May '22 delivery. But now I'm seeing on another thread here that Gazelle is slowing down production due to supply chain problem (Bosch chips).
Sad :(

I want this so bad! I have one on order through Fly Bikes San Diego for a May '22 delivery. But now I'm seeing on another thread here that Gazelle is slowing down production due to supply chain problem (Bosch chips).
Look for one at another dealer. My brother who lives in Idaho got a Gazalle from Propel and he only had to wait two weeks! (C380+ high step Class 3). Shipped from the NY shop via freight truck. Made the journey fine. Easy assembly. Put on front wheel, put on pedals, put on seat post. He only needed three tools and some good grease for pedal threads and seat post lube.

Look for one at another dealer. My brother who lives in Idaho got a Gazalle from Propel and he only had to wait two weeks! (C380+ high step Class 3). Shipped from the NY shop via freight truck. Made the journey fine. Easy assembly. Put on front wheel, put on pedals, put on seat post. He only needed three tools and some good grease for pedal threads and seat post lube.
Thank You. Yes, for weeks I've been watching all of Chris's (Propel Owner) videos and it looks like a first class store. Glad to hear the un-boxing went smooth. The only fly in the ointment for me would be if the disc brakes needed adjusting. But you're saying they worked out fine?

So far he has not complained. Had me worried though as he told me he misplaced the box with the battery and the pedal box too! He is veteran with TBI so he does forget a lot.

I love reading this thread and seeing your pictures! Can I ask which Gazelle bikes you have? I am looking at almost all of them, lol - I love the Ultimate low-step frame, but this will be my first ebike and I'm reluctant to spend $4000+. A LBS has a Medeo T9 low step that I am on the cusp of buying. (Low-step is the only frame style from Gazelle I can ride - even their "small" mid-step frame is huge - I was not exactly standing "over" it.) The price is definitely right - though I do wish it had a Performance line motor rather than the Active Line Plus. (Performance Line is only available on the Medeo T10, which doesn't offer a low-step option. :-/ ) Any thoughts on how likely I am to miss the extra "oomph" from the more powerful motor?
Thanks in advance - I so appreciate learning from everyone's experience through these forums!

I have the Ultimate T10+
It is a wonderful bike, rock solid, commute 5 days a week Plus leisure rides on weekends.
No problems at all, very reliable, gear changes are smooth, very stable at high speed, sure footed in turns.
Looked at Specialized and Trek, happy with my choice.

I bought mine February 5, at Gregg’s cycles in Bellevue Washington. They have them in stock. Loving it!

The bike in the picture is the Gazelle Ultimate T10+ HMB.
I purchased it through FlyRides in San Diego and it was a very smooth transaction.

I put a Kinect seat post on it and it's dreamy!😘

If anyone is looking for a Gazelle try TrailHead bikes in Champlin or Plymouth MN.
They had a few in stock last month but I don't know if they ship.

Back