The Extraordinary Life of Shane (TBI traumatic brain injury and ebiking)

ebikemom

Hi all,
There's a documentary being released in 2020 about a man who was disabled by a traumatic brain injury at age 5. He is 37 years old in the documentary, and gets around by ebike! From the trailer, it looks like it might be a Pedego City Commuter.

Here's a link to the trailer:

ebikemom

It looks like an inspiring story... I could do without the political commentary in the trailer. ;)

Here's another amazing documentary film on the life of pro rider Paul Basagoitia, "Any One of Us".

Last edited:
an inspiring story of both. I thought Shane was making life comments rather than political ones; and thought his comments added to the story.
Our president did indeed mock folks with disabilities.....

I would have liked to have learned more about Shane's life in the trailer. I have a disabled child, though, who was old enough to be horrified by the President's mocking of a disabled person. My son really liked that part of the trailer. I think seeing a disabled person speak out like that was inspiring to him.

I'm hoping I'll be able to take my son to see the whole movie, which should show much more about Shane's life. I doubt that Shane's concerns about the president will be a very big part of the movie.

Back